Question about old school tren

Kazmir

Magnum Rep
Since back in the day I have yet to use any tren which even comes close to the tren we use to use back in the day, mind you most are good but not comparable. I have tried medi, newport, northern, terragon, inno, boss

We use to make it from the fina pellets at a dose of 75mgs/ml and a cc of it EOD or E3D was f'in amazing. Also recall HMP Tren75 which was being sold around here but was also a pellet conversion. It was harsh but damn did it ever work..
My question is when we would convert the tren from the pellets with the conversion kits was the product yielded tren base or was it just because the product was top quality and dosed properly unlike using sub par tren powders.

good topic. made fina tren myself and then mid cycle used some from z. actually thought the ug gear was stronger. did experience slightly harsher sides too but could have been from longer time in by time i used it. actually dropped from 100eod to 75 eod . interested hearing more as you seem to have a lot more tren experience than i :)

Since back in the day I have yet to use any tren which even comes close to the tren we use to use back in the day, mind you most are good but not comparable. I have tried medi, newport, northern, terragon, inno, boss

We use to make it from the fina pellets at a dose of 75mgs/ml and a cc of it EOD or E3D was f'in amazing. Also recall HMP Tren75 which was being sold around here but was also a pellet conversion. It was harsh but damn did it ever work..
My question is when we would convert the tren from the pellets with the conversion kits was the product yielded tren base or was it just because the product was top quality and dosed properly unlike using sub par tren powders.

Finaplix is tren acetate with an estradiol component that is removed during conversion. I think it all boils down to the source to be honest when it comes to quality gear. I never tried the conversion kits personally, but I can say that many of my friends have and they prefer good UGL gear over it.

I to did the home brew pellet conversion it was good; but honestly, the Tren A I get now is just as good if not better. I did a 8 week Tren A run a few weeks ago that yeilded the same results as my old home brew and I'm a lot older now ;)

Check your source brother.

I've done the pellet conversion and it was good, but the tren homebrew I have now is on point. Def more potent.

Back