question about scammers

hgh

I was scammed by someone, and i know his add, and real name, what could i do, I know he has moved since he scammed me(2 week ago) he was living in a multi-family house, i went there this morning,(one state away) and they said he moved last week, what could i do to find him, or get him back in some way

Any help would be appreciated, i lost a considerable amount of $

i did they said he was going home to nj, dont know what town, why what could i do, i think i know his real name, they said his name was something else but he had a attbi.com email account and i think it was his name

met him through the boards, aND met in person, he lived 1 hour away, but he has moved since then, i went to his old adde, this morning and found another tenent who lived on another floor said he moved last week, and didnt know him by the name i did, but the characteristics where the same, i will kill him when i find him

find out were his mail has been forwarded to,

did you know his whole name. look up his last name in the jersey phone book. maybe his parents live in jersey. start there

tell them your friend just moved and you would like to know his forwarded address so you can get in contact with him. 50/50 shot of getting it

what if they dont, are there any other ways of getting him, i guess not i am just fucked right, i dont think i know his real name

Heyyo said:
Accumulate as much info as you can.

This will cost you money so you need to decide whether it's worth it or not.

You know what he looks like, so once you find out his where abouts, do some PI work (sitting in your car all day)

Chances are he trains...start by looking at all the possible gyms in the area.

Go to these gyms and try to find out if he is a member...(some people are easy to bribe...or you can fabricate a story)

If you see him driving a car take the license plate down...(if you have a line into that, that's all you need...somebody who can run the plates.)

Do you know any of his family members...that could be another way of figuring out where he is.

Once you have that info: Rent a Van with 2 sliding doors (tinted windows) 3 guys in the back seat, once he comes out of his car to get into his apartment, have the 3 guys snatch him and drag him into the van, 2 guys handcuff him in the back, and 1 drives. The one driving should have a handgun, make sure he sees it...drive to a predetermined location...and start asking him all the questions: where's the money...gear...blah, blah, blah. If he lies, crack him in the head. Make sure you have his cell phone, driver's license, and keys

At this point, there should one of your guys watching the scammer's apartment/parking lot) to ensure that no police are coming. After 20-30mins if all is clear, the driver will exit the van, with the keys and cell phone and go into another car. He will drive with another man to the apartment/house, you have to make sure nobody is home so make a call from the scammer's cell...(also at this point you should know if he has an attack dog or not.) The man who was watching the parking lot will come in with you. One has the gun(air clip), one has pepper spray (in case of a dog) Come in and go throught the place snatching anything you can find(money and gear, electronics)

Exit the house, go back to the van and drive up to an isolated area, the scammer gets out, you pistol whip him and then pretend to shot him execution style, take the handcuffs off...drive away

Obviously you have not used your real license plates through all this. Get out of his town, and put the old license plates on, Dispose of the stolen plates.

Chances are, he will pay you back.

I am now officially scared of you ;)

heyyo

you are my new best friend, i wish i lived closer to u. we could setup a vigilante scammer hunter pack or something that targets scammers all over. that would kick ass now that i think about it. lol thats a great scenario though nice work man.

minitor2

I think I can help you. Being in the situation I am in I have learned some very valuable things about tracking a scammer. PM me the details you have. It is time this bullshit stopped.

Re: heyyo

minitor2 said:
you are my new best friend, i wish i lived closer to u. we could setup a vigilante scammer hunter pack or something that targets scammers all over. that would kick ass now that i think about it. lol thats a great scenario though nice work man.

minitor2

I suggested a site/forum to prevent this shit. It would just help people network and take care off business faster. I think their is a way to minimize this, I know a few people with access to about anything you could ever want as far as personal info is concerned.

Back