Question abt injecting into fat? Help please

punisher82

If i did inject into fat in my glutes with the 25 guage is the test still used up or does it go to waste? thanks for the help

punisher82 said:
If i did inject into fat in my glutes with the 25 guage is the test still used up or does it go to waste? thanks for the help

Are you saying that you are "Trying" to inject into the fat; or if you accidentally injected into the fat???? Either way, allways try to hit the muscle.

neither... but what if it did go into the fat.... i hit my quads mostly so i hit muscle but jw

no one trys to hit fat but what if

punisher82 said:
it doesnt matter if its 25 guage or a harpoon its the length and your bodyfat that determines if it made it into the muscle or it stopped short in the fat or not .

the idea is to get it into your blood stream, isnt it the buildup in the fat that can cause the lumps?? someone correct me if im wrong

alfa23 said:
the idea is to get it into your blood stream, isnt it the buildup in the fat that can cause the lumps?? someone correct me if im wrong
The idea is to get it into your muscle -- don't even try putting that shit intravenously

If you're using a 1.5" or even a 1", how would you only hit fat? I can't imagine you have that much fat, especially on your glutes. If so, work on the diet bro. Try putting your leg up on the toilet seat to stretch it out and go deeper

i dont think he is saying that he hit the any fat bros.... me myself i know i have always stuck it in the muscle cause i have little fat, and all i gotta go through is some skin. but i dont hinkt that he is saying "is it ok to inject into fat?" i belive he is trying to say "what would happen if i did?".... he just wants to know if the gear will go to waste if he ACCEDENTLY hit fat one day.

InsuranceMan said:
If you're using a 1.5" or even a 1", how would you only hit fat? I can't imagine you have that much fat, especially on your glutes. If so, work on the diet bro. Try putting your leg up on the toilet seat to stretch it out and go deeper
Exactly what I was thinking. If you have 1.5" of fat on your ass, you need Jenny Craig, not AAS!

I'm asking "what if..." not that i'm trying to hit fat or nething im just wondering does the gear go to waste if it is injected into fat and not muscle

I'm asking "what if..." not that i'm trying to hit fat or nething im just wondering does the gear go to waste if it is injected into fat and not muscle

could someone just answer the mans question....

fucking shit.... it shouldnt be that difficult of a question... and everyone has to go off telling us we need cosmetic surgery and that we need to lose weight when the fact is we dont. just is the fucking gear wasted if someone was to put it in the fat and not the muscle on ACCEDENT!!!

Last edited:
ILoveTren said:

fucking shit.... it shouldnt be that difficult of a question... and everyone has to go off telling us we need cosmetic surgery and that we need to lose weight when the fact is we dont. just is the fucking gear wasted if someone was to put it in the fat and not the muscle on ACCEDENT!!!

Take a deep breath and count slowly to 10...................

ILoveTren said:

Damn roid rage *shakeshead*

J/k bro

but I do agree, someone should be able to answer the question by now

I had to take fuckin antibiotics for 2 weeks because of a fat hit. I only had 3\4 in. spikes, angled a bit on accident and ended up with a fuckin abcess. Rock hard feeling and hot to the touch. NOT cool at all. 1 1/2 only for me now. That screwed a cycle up for me. If you get swelling that doesn't go down over 4 - 5 days, ya better get some anti's

rippednick said:
hey no one ever answered this question, and im curious to know the answer. Any of you mods have any idea?
just because the oil doesnt go into the muscle doesnt mean it will get infected or abcess . you may get a oil build up under the skin but antibiotics wont help that . if the oil was contaminated or somehow a bacteria got in the injection it will get infected whether the oil went into muscle or fat .

Back