Question for Bouncer

jcp2

Community Veteran
I know you hit the test pretty hard, i was wondering if you use and anti-aromatase and what your feelings are.

I cannot speak for Bouncer, but there is no good reason not to use an appropriate amount of anti-aromatase while taking large doses of testosterone. Good luck!

My take on it is that you shouldn't use it unless you start to have sides effects.. itchy nipples.. a lot of bloating etc... I believe in the least amount of chemicals...I see no need to run arimidex or novla unless you need them.. just my take..

I rarely ever use anti e's, I just ran over a grama week of suspension with no problems, I think anti e's get way over used

thefantom1 said:
My take on it is that you shouldn't use it unless you start to have sides effects.. itchy nipples.. a lot of bloating etc... I believe in the least amount of chemicals...I see no need to run arimidex or novla unless you need them.. just my take..

I feel the same way as the homo. Unless you have to, i dont see the need for anti-e's. I don't beleive in combating one drug for another unlesss completely necessary.

I like to take a little arim or something just to keep my blood pressure down. Plus, I find it difficult to walk if I'm on a gram of T w/no anti-E's. :(

I always take it. Just because the apparent signs such as extreme bloat and itchy nips arent there, doesnt mean there arent other sides.

Unless you get blood work, you wouldnt realise it...well unless it gets out of hand, which I often see happening, especially with BP.

It could so easily be avoided too ...

Dont understand why people pay for the gear, but cant chalk up enough to buy the anti-es. Christ 25mg Aromasin EOD is usually plenty. Its $3.50 so for a 10wks cycle we are talking about a $125 bux. Maybe thats just too much for some though. In that case, you could at least run 10mg Nolva ED. That would cost about $30 bux for the whole cycle.

Why SHOULD we though? Is there a legit reason to try and suppress estrogen? Some say yes, most say no...

I've tried to get cycle info out of Bouncer before, and he doesn't seem like he wants to share.

I've used both Aromasin and Liquidex and feel Aromasin is far superior......plus it doesn't reak havoc on my chol levels....

sorry fellas, been having some girl problems lol. as for you question, no i don't use them but i always have them on hand.

Back