Question for guys with thinning hair

Sir Barton

This question is for guys who had thinning hair before doing any cycles. Which steroids/dose did you take and did you notice that your rate of hair loss accelerated or not?

I am 40 and have had slowly thinning hair for the last 7-8 yrs. I am preparing for my first cycle, which will be either Test E or Deca.

I know that the hair loss side effects are highly variable depending on the individual. I'm just trying to get an idea on how likely accelerated hair loss may be with Test or Deca (or others).

Thanks.

I'm the same age as you and ya my hair becomes thinner during a cycle for me. I use rogain don’t think it helps while i'm on but when i get of i feel like it helps to bring it back faster. And i only feel like it brings back the little i fee i lost on cycle not the rest that i already had lost. 40yo bro i hear ya buddy your trying to hang on for as long as you can ha..Lol...I finally this week just shaved my head to see what it will look like and although my wife and meney others all say i look good thank god i have a nice round head but anyway I HATE IT! Fuck!...I think i might be getting ready to take the plunge and go in and drop 8 grand on the hair replacement...I went in last year for a consultation...8 G's baby but the way i see it #1 you can finance it and #2 small price to pay. I'm sure most will agree....Good luck with this losing battle that we all continue to fight against..

if your hair is already thining then the likelyhood is you will suffer bad when you start a course, your best bet is to accept the inevitable and invest a few quid in a set of clippers.

test or deca really shouldn't mess with your hair, although it does happen, those aren't the drugs that come to mind when someone mentions hairloss.

win and tren fragged my hair pretty bad but its been thinning since i was a kid anyway.
if youre going to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) accept that you will lose some hair. supposedly you can slow it down by just using test with propecia and spiro cream but they didnt help me. its easier for me to either shave it or thicken it with prothick.

good luck

test or deca really shouldn't mess with your hair, although it does happen, those aren't the drugs that come to mind when someone mentions hairloss.

test is one of the worst, it converts do dht which is what makes people who are predisposed lose their hair.

I use finasteride during cycles and it worked wonders. it actually thickened my hair up a lot during cycl.

test is one of the worst, it converts do dht which is what makes people who are predisposed lose their hair.

I use finasteride during cycles and it worked wonders. it actually thickened my hair up a lot during cycl.

True.... But dont run Deca by itself man! Read up on a few things first. Check StoneColds newbie post. Yes Test will be bad on your hair but, deca is bad on your dick lol And Deca should be used to stack with, not used by itself. Ask around bro.........

Deca is much less likely to give you problems than the testosterone. Deca converts to a very weak form or DHT. If hair loss is a concern I would just stick to a low dose of testosterone and a moderate dose of Deca. [say 100mg test w/ 200mg Deca]

-Pp

ive never seen any loss with test, deca, or eq but when i hop on a dht drug (var, primo, winstrol, tbol), i can pull it out by the handful.

True.... But dont run Deca by itself man! Read up on a few things first. Check StoneColds newbie post. Yes Test will be bad on your hair but, deca is bad on your dick lol And Deca should be used to stack with, not used by itself. Ask around bro.........

Thanks for the input.
Most of what I've read implied that Deca alone was not recommended because the gains were not nearly as large or as fast as Test. But, StoneColds post and some posts in the "equipose alone" link provided by g1234, recommend at least some test with deca. I wasn't too concered about the sexual side effects. Despite my advancing age, my dick still acts like a 20 year old's.

Its not just sexual effects, our bodies are made to run on testosterone so its always a good idea to include even just a HRT dose of test in any cycle

hairloss is by far my main concern and my previous cycles were all primo only, i think its one of the very few AA that you can run without test and that does not affect the hairline. At least I experienced it like that..

Now i would like to see if adding test is really better, and my next cycle will include a low dose of test at 250mg/w, i will also have fin/spiro/minoxidil on hand

Sir, propecia worked for me but after awhile I just said the hell with it , it's only hair and stopped taken it. Besides the chicks dig holding a bald head in their hands:eek2:

u know these things b4 u start. hey two choices right. deal with it, or lets c, yea yea, they came out with the ultimate pushup. lol. deca dht is way low, so double ur deca, lower ur test a bit, buy soma tha stuff they been talkin bout and ride it out. all good things come with a bad. hell arent half of us married.....

Back