Question for the Cruisers ...

swizzoled

The Great
What is the on/off protocol for cruise and blast ? I plan on cruising from here on out and would like to know the on time vs off time..

To me, and I m ussually wrong...cruise equals trt..for me...I m 45.
Just wrapped up 13 weeks of test 600 and eq 600 a week and am now doing 125 mgs sust. a week..till I feel like cycling again..February.

To me, and I m ussually wrong...cruise equals trt..for me...I m 45.
Just wrapped up 13 weeks of test 600 and eq 600 a week and am now doing 125 mgs sust. a week..till I feel like cycling again..February.

How long do you stay on the cruise before you bump it back up ?

3 months on --cruise-- for 3 months-- repeat...
Im 214 at 13 percent. My goal is the same weight at 9 percent. I need to build 8-10 pounds meat and reduce same poundage of fat..in my late 40 s.
I figure 2-2.5 more years 4-6 more simple cycles of test and an oral like ananvar. Then gh and cruise to the grave..
But thats me...
TRT is nice..the downside is it is a sign of the times.

i think your right with this yo could even go up to 200mg i think.

yeah I think 250mg is usual for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). 125 might be a little low, especially if its UGL and most likely underdosed slightly

I have run 500mg of sust per week (ugl and I'm sure it's underdosed) for eight months. I'm naturally low test anyhow. My only side effect (other than lots of muscle) is some nipple irritation and prolactin issues, which are not terribly difficult ot deal with.

Back