Question for the women primo related

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Hi,

My girlfriend has been cycling for a few years now. Traditionally ran only anavar, up to 20mg a day max with decent results. I had been running primo enan at 1G per week and thought i was wasting my time, so i ended up having some extra powder. I suggested she read up on it and make a decision on her own (of course i pointed her where to research). After a lot of tossing the idea around she decided to go for it, despite a huge fear of needles. I shot for her. She ran 100 mg a week for 5 weeks before i started noticing her voice cracking at times. I brought it up and suggested she stop immediately which she did. The muscle gain was very nice on this compound. She is interested in trying it again at a lower dose (50mg/week), but i am skeptical. All sides eventually diminished, but it definitely put a scare in me, and im not easy to scare, i run high doses myself... I wanted to see what the ladies thought about giving it another go at half the dose she was running. Any input is greatly appreciated.

NYC

other sides besides voice cracking?? from my experience, primo is not androgenic enough to change the voice permanently, but i also experienced cracking and raspiness.. 2 week off, back to normal..

If she didn't have other sides, then yes i would lower the dosage and try again..

one thing to look for is hair loss.. my hair starting thinning and everytime i brushed the brush was filled with hair.. plus my temper was really really bad so i got off and stuck with var..

everyone tolerates Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) differently.. the key is to keep close moderation!

luv supes

Thanks for the input SG. No other sides besides the voice cracking and it also subsided like yours. No hair loss and no noticeable temper changes, she's always a bit edgy haha. Ill tell her to give it another go at a lower dose. Just out of curiosity, what dose did you run? Thanks again!!

NYC

50mgs a week... break up the shots into 25mgs E3D... i wouldn't push the full 100mgs a week.. i tried 100mgs a week and hated it!!
primo and var is a great stack.. 50mgs of primo a week and 10mgs of var would be NICE!!

supes

supergirl said:
50mgs a week... break up the shots into 25mgs E3D... i wouldn't push the full 100mgs a week.. i tried 100mgs a week and hated it!!
primo and var is a great stack.. 50mgs of primo a week and 10mgs of var would be NICE!!

supes

She has some var here too, maybe ill suggest the stack for her see how it works out. What did you hate at the higher dose? Bad sides?
Thanks for the advice.

NYCEE said:
She has some var here too, maybe ill suggest the stack for her see how it works out. What did you hate at the higher dose? Bad sides?
Thanks for the advice.
told ya.. severe mood swings, super bad temper; snapped at anything, hair loss, swollen clit & increased sex drive (not the bad sides lol), breakouts etc..

i just was not my lovable self ;)

supergirl said:
told ya.. severe mood swings, super bad temper; snapped at anything, hair loss, swollen clit & increased sex drive (not the bad sides lol), breakouts etc..

i just was not my lovable self ;)

LOL. :goof: You are too funny Supergirl.

"i just was not my lovable self ;)"

That is what I love about you. :p

? primo. How long before you noticed temper going out of whack? I started the Primo last Fri. (65 mg) I have run test in the past real low doses never more than 25 mg every 10 to 14 days. No problems except towards the end I did tend to get more angrier than normal. swollen c but all went back to normal. Anyhow back to my question I'm getting a weird rash, not what I would call acne, more like pinhead size bumps on my legs, I'm on hrt estrodial 1mg a day,(had to have all my plumbing removed) however I forget to take that alot and started thinking this morning, the rash was worse, and I'm wondering if that could be the cause? Do you think? I'm thinking when I forgot to take it the rash started backing off. This of course is just a theory, If need be I can skip the hrt till I'm done with the primo, also going to bump it down to 25mg twice a week. What are your thoughts?

? primo. How long before you noticed temper going out of whack? I started the Primo last Fri. (65 mg) I have run test in the past real low doses never more than 25 mg every 10 to 14 days. No problems except towards the end I did tend to get more angrier than normal. swollen c but all went back to normal. Anyhow back to my question I'm getting a weird rash, not what I would call acne, more like pinhead size bumps on my legs, I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) estrodial 1mg a day,(had to have all my plumbing removed) however I forget to take that alot and started thinking this morning, the rash was worse, and I'm wondering if that could be the cause? Do you think? I'm thinking when I forgot to take it the rash started backing off. This of course is just a theory, If need be I can skip the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) till I'm done with the primo, also going to bump it down to 25mg twice a week. What are your thoughts?

a little late but how did your rash go. i had same thing when i was using anavar and clen. it was a weird rash and it was because i was taking too much clen.

Back