question how to run my cycle

jojolax36

alright guys just need some sound advice... got anavar, test prop, nolva, and gh...
wondering when i should start my gh and nolva, currently running
20mg var ed for 4weeks so far
100mg test prop eod for 2weeks so far

everything is going awesome just wondering when i should incorporate my gh
(2 iu's 5 on 2 off for bf loss and ligiment help - acl recon 2 yrs ago and knee scope 7 mo. ago) and nolva. Have enough gh to last 3 mo. at this dosage. Have some clen too, but dont really like using it, my body seems kinda sensitive to it so thats why im gonna try gh with the knee prob as well.

current measurements:
28 yrs.
6'2" 278 lbs.
12% bf.
bench (never maxed or shirted but) 465x5 last week
squat (never maxed) 500x12 last week

Your a pretty big guy to be running such low doses, 20mg var is usually only run by woman ( not flaming ) 100mg Prop EOD...What's the aim of this cycle, is it just to help repair after your knee op ?

StoneColdNTO said:
Please detail previous cycle history, c/w dosages and durations.
sure, bout 1.5 yrs ago did some tren 200mg eod 8weeks, winstrol tab eod, frezbal(dunno how to spell it) tab eod, 100mg test enth eod. got nice and big.
2 yrs ago tren 200mg eod
5 yrs ago winstrol 1 amp eod 6 weeks.
7 yrs ago winstrol 1 amp eod 6weeks.
the list goes on with small cycles

Lucky13 said:
Your a pretty big guy to be running such low doses, 20mg var is usually only run by woman ( not flaming ) 100mg Prop EOD...What's the aim of this cycle, is it just to help repair after your knee op ?
just to get leaner and harder, dont wanna get any bigger really at all, want to get stronger and harder, just an overall better body. nothing too serious. with the anavar ive discovered any more than 20mg/day and i cant even walk more than 100ft w/o getting a ridiculous back pump or leg pump, the prop has kinda evened that out though so i was thinking of upping my var to 40mg ed. the gh is for the knee though, and i was hoping an added benefit would be the fat loss. :)

jojolax36 said:
wondering when i should start my gh and nolva,

I wouldn't run the nolva until post cycle therapy (pct) unless you develop gyno.

jojolax36 said:
everything is going awesome just wondering when i should incorporate my gh (2 iu's 5 on 2 off for bf loss and ligiment help - acl recon 2 yrs ago and knee scope 7 mo. ago) and nolva. Have enough gh to last 3 mo.

Assuming that you are attempting to drop body fat during your cycle, I would run it along with the prop and anavar starting whenever you want.

Back