questions on DNP

Tman2002

I'm planning on running 2 wks of DNP but I'm not sure what kind of diet I need I've read a few articles on DNP most say to keep carbs moderate. I also want to keep as much muscle as possible what kind of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) should i be using? I've got some test and some adrol on hand.

Thanks

There are 2 schools of thought:
1) Eat low carbs.......DNP makes you sweat your ass off as it is. When consuming carbs while on DNP, you sweat your ass off much more to the point where it's unbearable causing a DNP run to be cut short.
2) The other: Eat HIGH carbs: Some would argue that THIS sweating from thecarb consumption is needed for FAT-BURNING to take place.....so go HIGH carb.

IMO: AN isometric diet (33/33/33) would be "safset" considering there IS NO research other tan personal experience to support either argument.

Drink TONS of water and take a TON of anti-oxidants.

ive run dnp several times and imo you will not get as good of results with dnp if you are low carb , sure you will be more comfortable , less sweating etc. but if your not going for maximum weight loss use something safer than dnp. try either 33/33/33 or maybe 40 pro and 30 fat and carbs , double up on your antioxidants as drv said as well . ive tried low doselonger dnp cycles and high dose blitzes for a few days and i prefer low dose dnp for longer cycles , ive gone for up to 3 weeks at 200 mg of crystal dnp or 400 mg of powder [ sometimes on my off days from work i will throw in an extra capsule ] also i wouldnt run dnp at over 200 mg of powder without being on cycle , the chances of loosing lean mass are to high .start dnp at as low a dose as possible and run it several days at this dose , the dnp levels in your body will sneak up on you and if you start upping the dose after 1 or 2 days because you dont think its working you could get more than you bargained for .

I agree with what dadawg and the doc said except I also really don't recommend low carbs. I haven't tried that because most of the "guru" advice I've read is strongly against it. I can't imagine how drained I would feel.

I recommend getting some fruit into your diet. Ephedrine helps dnp burn fat as well. Drink a ton of water.

I don't believe dnp is catabolic, especially at low doses. I don't see any need for AS with it.

My preferred dnp method is 200 mgs. per day for several weeks, say 3-4.

To concur with the others, the concensus is that you need carbs to maximize DNP's fat-burning potential. Fruit was another good suggestion, as well as ample ALA/green tea. The ephedrine helps not so much for fat-burning as it does for helping alleviate the lethargy associated with depleted ATP, and also curve the hunger increase you'll experience on DNP. While you don't need Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) while taking low dosages, I'd still recommend it. I always seem to obtain better results when I'm on. Tren, Winstrol (winny), or anavar would be good choices. Just keep it simple. As for dosage, start at the recommended 200mg for a few days to assess your reaction to it. Definitely take it slow upping the dose from there.

Back