Quick EQ question...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
What would be a good run of EQ...my bro has ordered some because he wants to try it, but he nor i have used it, and i dont want to run the search function...figured this would be quicker...thanks bros...

E:)

That would be weekly correct? or daily....or make sure to split it up eod....also, any good place to inject...we both do quad shots on everything else...

E

I have been running 700mg a week for about 12 weeks and to be honest i am slightly disappointed. Tell him to run it as long as he can. 12 weeks is as short as i will ever run it again. If i ever do, it is long acting steroid so 2x week shots is fine, and shoot it anywhere i do.

Alot of people complaining on EQ, makes me contemplate my cycle. You hear this alot Stonecold? I am guessing it is the diet that most are lacking.

Ifrit said:
Alot of people complaining on EQ, makes me contemplate my cycle. You hear this alot Stonecold? I am guessing it is the diet that most are lacking.
My diet is not lacking, nor is my training. I just feel if i am going to use 700mg of something ( which i consider to be a shitload) the results should reflect. I have never run more than 500mg of any other compound weekly, and always had great results.

Easto said:
jcp2, what else are you running with it?
100mg eod prop and i was running 100mg eod tren, i have switched the tren up with masteron. I am happy with the cycle as a whole, but i am not sure if i am going to use eq again. I can use a much lesser dose of nandrolone and get better results.

If you were to add deca instead of EQ, don't you think you would have encountered too much bloat? This cycle looks like it would be a pretty good cutter with the EQ instead of deca.

Easto said:
If you were to add deca instead of EQ, don't you think you would have encountered too much bloat? This cycle looks like it would be a pretty good cutter with the EQ instead of deca.

My carbs are pretty low, and i would have kept the dose low. Like i said the cycle is pretty good, but i don't like the fact i have to take 700mg of something to get minimal effect. I probably would have gotten better results running 75mg ed of tren and prop. Who knows maybe i am just asking too much, my strength has increased nicely while losing quite a bit scale weight. I know quite a few people who have cut with deca, and like it. I also know alot of people who don't like eq, most of them are built just like me too, maybe the naturally leaner guys see more with it. I am naturally very soft and not vascular at all. The eq i have is homeade from a person i trust as much as anyone on the boards. Maybe next time i will give supra a try. i am going to give it one more shot, and i will see.

Ifrit said:

I'll get straight to the point here Ifrit:D If you are looking for an additional 10lbs+ on an eq only cycle you might want to rethink it. Some will tell you that it is possible but I'm not big in taking an excess amount of calories. I have used it at doses from 400-700mgs weekly and like it very much. I use it when dieting and drop a few % while increasing my lbm. I start noticing the hardness and vascularity about week 6 and if you are at low bf% you will look like a roadmap. :D If this is your goal then by all means use eq. but if you are using for purely mass then I would reconsider. Hope this helps you in your decision.

Back