QV Eq.: Results at 400mg, 600mg, 800mg+

Brett_Weir

Just curious, because this is the first time i am ever using any Eq. Did you notice significant differences in results with 400mg, 600mg, and 800mg.......Just report your experience.....Or if you used another brand feel free to comment, thanks....

Or if it is hard to tell because your test dosage is so high say so....
Please comment on any side effects as well, thanks again....

I am using QV Eq. at 600mg. per week.......

I had real nice results with only 400mg a week, along with tren and test. This cycle I am running 600mg over a 20 week period.

Thanks, i am heading into the third week with it with just Test.....No sides or acne to speak of at all......I just wondered if more results at 600mg.....or above.......Some say with Deca over 600mg then they see no more results.......Viewed some posts yesterday where folks said Eq. caused them to have a lot of anxiety......

Ran qv eq @ 400/wk for 10 wks along w/ some fina and was very pleased with the results.

Thanks..I am using it with the QV Teston so i might keep it at 400mg. since this is my first time using it.......Any other thoughts???

i love EQ... next cycle I plan on doing 1g/week, but thats when I make my own... too expensive to buy.lol

at 400mg/week i gained a little over 10lbs. net and dropped some BF, but I also added Winstrol (winny) from weeks 9-13 at 50mg/day.

rj420 said:
i love EQ... next cycle I plan on doing 1g/week, but thats when I make my own... too expensive to buy.lol

at 400mg/week i gained a little over 10lbs. net and dropped some BF, but I also added Winstrol (winny) from weeks 9-13 at 50mg/day.

Thats kinda what i am trying to find out.....You are right about the expense at 1 gram that is at least 60.00 a week at least.....Have you tried any others such as TF's.....Back to the original question since it does not Aromatize to easily then that leads me to ask does higher dosages work that much better??? It is expensive so i thought i would find out how well it works at higher dosages by the experience of others.....???

I love eq, i started with a doseage of 600mg/week with a 1200mg frontload and good lordy did i look and feel great, especially when combined with test and Winstrol (winny) at the end ;)

If you are going to do EQ without much else, the addition of proviron will work great. I will usually take 50-75mg ED. Gives you a more hard look, plus your sex drive keeps kicking!

I think the most I'd go is 1g/week... but I'm going to do this without too much else in my system. If you are on test, 600mg/week will be plenty.

But yes, I have read that the higher the doses, the better the results.

Can you run QV Eq200 buy itself at 400-600 mg p/week? Im taking that buy itself and its my first cycle and in 3 weeks now Ive gained 10lbs of muscle and strenght is increasing at a good rate

Tampa Tony said:
Can you run QV Eq200 buy itself at 400-600 mg p/week? Im taking that buy itself and its my first cycle and in 3 weeks now Ive gained 10lbs of muscle and strenght is increasing at a good rate

Thats pretty dam good for just eq alone already. It sounds like youll be doing fine just taking the eq. But, next time add 500mg test and400-600mg eq and i bet youll lov eit that much more.

Back