Real growth?...on TRT

Athens-M50

at a level of 1ML of Cyp. a week....is anyone really getting growth at all on that?....or more just toning up?.....I did not know if that is all you were taking if you would really get any growth at all????

I am carrying more than I need to and am hoping to burn some fat with more energy!....when my levels come up....just wanted to see if you were not pinning 6ML 2 times a week.....if you could get any grown with 1ml. a week.

any thoughts?....

See testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will put on a little muscle but not a lot. If diet is good as well as training you will see a drop in bf and build some muscle.

Growth and fat loss happen primarily through diet and exercise. And yes if you have had low T you will definately notice muscle growth with just testosterone alone.

TRT is not AAS I'm sure you're well aware. So that being said, you need to worry less about working out and more on training. What's the difference? Goals. What's your goal? You can't gain muscle and lose fat at same time, so you'll have to pick what avenue you want to take. Say you want to gain muscle, well testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will help with your mood, recovery, and ability to get in the gym, it will not by default add mass. For every 2-3 lbs of muscle you gain, you'll add 1 lb of fat because to build muscle you must EAT. The opposite is true. For every 2-3 lbs of fat you lose, you lose 1 lb of muscle. So, you must decide first on what you want. For me, I want to add muscle, it's the "offseason" and muscle helps later when you want to lose fat but you can't have both. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will not magically drop fat from your waist, you need to eat CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN. Fish, Chicken, Whey, Veggies and complex carbs with proper nutrient timing. If you want to lose weight then you need to weight train as well, the only variable really is food. If you eat in caloric deficit then you'll lose fat (and muscle). So remember, how you look is based on how you eat 85% food, 15% gym/workout, 5% testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is only their to give you the tools to be able to do those things, atleast that's what it's given me and I have only been taking shots for 3 weeks now. If you asked me a month ago to go to the gym at 4:30am every morning, I'd told you you were fucking nuts...but I can get up, I go and I eat clean. Good luck to brother.

If you have had a low test level and now you are in the higher range of normal you will notice gains coming easier. Remember testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is AAS just at a lower level. And what is normal? Well that is a pretty big range just look all the tests people come back with.

Yeah no shit pal! What I'm saying is a Gitr with a decent diet and low test won't be able to burn fat as he would on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I've been around for a while and the first thing giys experience is a drop in bf with minimal muscle gains. Your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose will make you feel like your 18 so if you have a good diet you can put on some muscle. Is not the same as running a cycle. So don't expect to looked jacked.

Last edited:
Isn't this like asking if a person with normal T levels who is NOT taking AAS can get muscle growth? Of course he can.

at a level of 1ML of Cyp. a week....is anyone really getting growth at all on that?....or more just toning up?.....I did not know if that is all you were taking if you would really get any growth at all????

I am carrying more than I need to and am hoping to burn some fat with more energy!....when my levels come up....just wanted to see if you were not pinning 6ML 2 times a week.....if you could get any grown with 1ml. a week.
any thoughts?....

I'm on 150mg every 5 days. Since June, Ive lost about 20lbs of fat and added 10lbs of muscle, based on bodyfat %s. Thats a rough number, but I'm happy. I'm training with a circuit training, heavy barbell style trainer (think crossfit and powerlifting combined). Eating decent.

Been happy, last week I went on a super clean diet, so we'll see how much changes in a month.

So, correction on my post about not gaining muscle and losing fat at same time. Shocked as hell. I'll post my results from my measurement before and after of 4 weeks on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and it definitely refutes my initial belief systems. Long story short and I'll post all the numbers on my Newbie thread but...I lost no weight 244.6 to 244.0, gained 4lbs of muscle and lost 8lbs of fat, a tad more body water, pants are looser, 26.7 BF to 23.7 BF. BUTTTTT...I ate clean and I worked out smart..so testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is still an adjunct to a total healthy way of living.

Back