realization tonight

Try heating it up under a light bulb first, I did 10 weeks of Tren-Prop @ 500prop and 600wk Tren and all went smooth in the delts. helps to relax your delt before the pin goes in. You probably already know this...

You either have some shitty gear or you're moving that pin around too much!

The only time I have this problem is if I pin right before a workout thats gonna use my delts a lot like shoulders or chest.

You either have some shitty gear or you're moving that pin around too much!

The only time I have this problem is if I pin right before a workout thats gonna use my delts a lot like shoulders or chest.

I think the ladder is more like it hard2gain. I think I might have flexed not realizing it, or just moved around to much. The tren is blood test verified bio-tech. It comes still sealed, from a source that is g2g.

I have pinned it everywhere else, no problem. Glutes, quads, etc. Its better today (I figured it would be). So I probably just moved around or flexed by mistake. All apart of the game sometimes, right?

Thanks for the replies.

delt... wicked site for injection. i've read this kind of thread several times yet. also with genuine HG gear.

Wicked as in good or wicked as in bad?

You foreigners and your way with words!

what's your thought? if it was good would i post in this thread. insert your brain when you logg in steroidology.

I been at work for 10 hours dealing with smartass pricks all day so my brain is kind of fried. Loosen up bro. I don't sit here and break down why the heck you would or would not post in a thread. I've heard 'wicked' used for both good and bad.

"Brah, that was a wicked wave you just killed!"

"Bro! That is a wicked scar!"

"Bro, we just had a wicked wreck with this train!"

I've never pinned my shoulder and was hoping you'd meant it in a good way.

I don't like delts.

I like to hold the pin with one hand and aspirate with the other hand. I like quads and glutes.

Plus delts are bad spots to have pin scars.

I been at work for 10 hours dealing with smartass pricks all day so my brain is kind of fried. Loosen up bro. I don't sit here and break down why the heck you would or would not post in a thread. I've heard 'wicked' used for both good and bad.

"Brah, that was a wicked wave you just killed!"

"Bro! That is a wicked scar!"

"Bro, we just had a wicked wreck with this train!"

I've never pinned my shoulder and was hoping you'd meant it in a good way.

you need rest? I'll take care of that.

one week of ban. call me one more time foreigner, and i will give a permanent ban.

i'm a foreigner from where? it's internet. see your UCP and how mush green i sent you. disrespectful tired worker.

Last edited:
My experience with delts is it sucks with anything. Always get leakage afterwards. 1/4 cc cyp and I get leakage.

Back