Really hard gainer, also sensetive.. Need help!

I've always wondered how those morbidly obese people on those TLC specials were able to down 30,000 calories in one day, even if most of it was fried.

thats what came to my mind afterwards...
like how do they get so fat but if you think about it, they pound cake, chips, and soda back daily.. Sodas alone are high in cals and sugars. I find it so sad when I see kids pounding back a soda and they're fatter then me.

I have to eat 3500 cals just to maintain :(
but I work my ass of im hopin it changes when im back in school next week :D

and yea 6000 cals is hard to believe I was eating 5000 when I was 125 (went from eating like once every other day to 5000... walking up a set of stairs would kill me!!!) and I was living off of scholarships so I made sure I ate every hour... I highly doubt u eat 6000 cals unless you don't have a job or any reason to leave the house

edit*** btw when I was eating 5000 cals I gained A LOT of weight btw till I dropped it because my heart kept hurting. And I consider myself a hard gainer!!!
your heart kept hurting?

My deit

breakfast Porage oats banna yogurt
omini hardcore 3 scoops made with milk
mid morning 4 eggs 2 slices of toats
omini hardcore 3 scoops
work
tuna sandwiches x2 yogurts, bannan, boiled eggs
dinner large chicken breast potatos veg
Traning
omnin harcore 3 scoops
large steak rice salad

I eat fruit and nuts in between plus all my protein shakes are made with 568ml of milk insted of water..

Also on off days.. mc'd pizza kfc you name it and guess what i wont put a pound on..
I honestly cant see how i can eat more???

I have friends at 18 stone (sorry) and they dont eat as much as me!

Last edited:
My deit

omini hardcore 3 scoops
work
Traning
omnin harcore 3 scoops
large steak rice salad

I eat fruit and nuts in between plus all my protein shakes are made with 568ml of milk insted of water..

Also on off days.. mc'd pizza kfc you name it and guess what i wont put a pound on..

Think you need to recount Dazzle. Not adding up

My deit

omini hardcore 3 scoops
work
Traning
omnin harcore 3 scoops
large steak rice salad

That's nowhere near 6000 calories...

your heart kept hurting?

yea I guess jumping up that significantly in cals puts a lot of stress on your heart or something lol

edit: I think its related to how bulimic/anorexic people die when trying to gain weight cause they over indulge I pretty much did the same thing lol

Last edited:
I came on here for help.....!! So what do i need to be eating more than i am?
Can someone PLEASE answer my original question, is 250mg sus with 200mg deca every 14 days ok for someone who senetive? And will i see any gain on such a low dose?? Thanks

Also is med-tec the real thing?

I came on here for help.....!! So what do i need to be eating more than i am?
Can someone PLEASE answer my original question, is 250mg sus with 200mg deca every 14 days ok for someone who senetive? And will i see any gain on such a low dose?? Thanks

Also is med-tec the real thing?

lol, yeah that is going to help you earn the respect from others on the board! As many have said, you need to get your diet in check before thinking of starting a cycle, if not you will not get the results you desire. You should also read the sticky's as they contain a wealth of information. From what I have learned you should run a Test on cycle as your first cycle but if you are are not willing to take everyones advice and are determined to take this cycle then knock yourself out and screw up your body.

no one is answering your question about the gear because everyone here knows your not ready for it..

your diet..with all due respect.. is crap..

i can easily put 1-2lbs a week on you naturally.. why would you put compounds in your body for no reason?? you havn't been able to eat to grow without gear what makes you think you'll grow with gear?? its food then compounds.. without the food, the compounds dont do shit but bloat you up.. then you'll go through pct and shrink back to what you were before.. soon enough you'll complain to your friends that "you cant keep gains from steroids" and add to the dumbest myth i have ever heard..

dont put shit in your body your not ready for.. you have alot of learning to do in terms of dieting.. my nutrition clients who have disproportionate stats like you do wonderfully naturally when bulking with the correct diet and training routine

I am willing take all your advice, that's why i joined.. So can you please post me a good diet for me! I'll also leave the gear for now! So mass building drinks need to be replaced with food.. So do i forget the supplements all together? Also do i need to worry about eating fat?

I was silly when i was younger.. Listen to bad advice and putting 1000mg test plus deca in a week with anadrol 50 on top. I know how wrong that was now and ive paid the price...

Really want to do this properly.. Im realistic, I realise im never gonna be huge just 14lbs of lean mass??

I am willing take all your advice, that's why i joined.. So can you please post me a good diet for me! I'll also leave the gear for now! So mass building drinks need to be replaced with food.. So do i forget the supplements all together? Also do i need to worry about eating fat?

I was silly when i was younger.. Listen to bad advice and putting 1000mg test plus deca in a week with anadrol 50 on top. I know how wrong that was now and ive paid the price...

Really want to do this properly.. Im realistic, I realise im never gonna be huge just 14lbs of lean mass??

Hire him if you want great results....

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/602974-3j-s-nutrition-network.html

MU-SS7.COM

Mu - SS7, mu 2013, mu private, mu lau hay, Game mu, Mu online, mu season 6, mu season 7, mu season 8, mu ex700, mu ex800, mu ex702, mu ex 803, Mu moi ra hom nay, mu alphatest hom nay, mu hot, mu vip, mu hay nhat, mu tuyet nhat, mu dinh nhat, mu moi, Mu thang 7, mu thang 6, mu thang 5, mu thang 4, mu thang 3, Mu thang 2, mu thang 2/2013, mu moi ra, mu open hom nay, Game Mu ,Mu Online 2012, Mu Online , Mu Hay Nhat , Mu Online 2011 , Mu Dong Nguoi Choi , Mu Mien Phi , Mu Hot Nhat , Mu Vip , Mu Choi Lau Dai , Mu Season 6 , Mu Season 7 -Máy ch***7911; Quy***7873;n N***259;ng - phiên b***7843;n eX702

MU-SS7.COM

Mu - SS7, mu 2013, mu private, mu lau hay, Game mu, Mu online, mu season 6, mu season 7, mu season 8, mu ex700, mu ex800, mu ex702, mu ex 803, Mu moi ra hom nay, mu alphatest hom nay, mu hot, mu vip, mu hay nhat, mu tuyet nhat, mu dinh nhat, mu moi, Mu thang 7, mu thang 6, mu thang 5, mu thang 4, mu thang 3, Mu thang 2, mu thang 2/2013, mu moi ra, mu open hom nay, Game Mu ,Mu Online 2012, Mu Online , Mu Hay Nhat , Mu Online 2011 , Mu Dong Nguoi Choi , Mu Mien Phi , Mu Hot Nhat , Mu Vip , Mu Choi Lau Dai , Mu Season 6 , Mu Season 7- Máy ch***7911; Quy***7873;n N***259;ng - phiên b***7843;n eX702 -

mu 2013, mu ex702, , Mu moi ra hom nay, mu season 7, mu private

***1082;***1083;***1072;***1089;***1089;***1080;** *1092;***1080;***1082;***1072;***1094;***1080;

***1090;***1080;***1087; ***1051;***1080;***1095;***1080;***1085;***1086;***1095;***1085;***1086;-***1093;***1086;***1088;***1076;***1086;***1074;***1099;***1077; ***1088;***1099;***1073;***1099;

That doesnt seem like 6000cals man but either way if 6k isnt working eat more drink a gallon of whole milk a day and cpl.pounds of beef theres noway you wont gain

Back