Really low test doses

Boss Oyama

Big Puncher ;D
I don't want to gain weight. I just want a little kick in strength and energy. Would a low dose of 100mg of test enth be good, or is this just a stupid idea?

I just don't know because I havent seen anything here about enth doses that low.

Was thinking of asking my doc about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but I don't even know if doctors in Canada go for that.

I appreciate any helpful feedback

I don't want to gain weight. I just want a little kick in strength and energy. Would a low dose of 100mg of test enth be good, or is this just a stupid idea?

I just don't know because I havent seen anything here about enth doses that low.

Was thinking of asking my doc about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but I don't even know if doctors in Canada go for that.

Unless you have low test levels 100mg isn't going to do much of anything except shut down your natural production. If your test levels are decent it will just shut you down and put your test levels to where they may already be naturally.

Do you understand what happens in your body when you introduce exogenous test? I would guess that you do not. Any test shot is going to cause HPTA suppression. Bye bye nuts.

Yes, Canadian doctors will prescribe Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) if it's merited.

ok, thanks guys.
I thought that it would shut down natty test but wasnt sure if it was just higher doses that did it.

ok, thanks guys.
I thought that it would shut down natty test but wasnt sure if it was just higher doses that did it.

As soon as your nuts notice that someone else is doing their work for them, they pack up and leave town brosef.

I need to get my test levls checked. I've had lower energy, mild acne and felt generally bitch ass since april. I havent used any gear for about 1.5yrs and I used post cycle therapy (pct) when I did. I felt great coming off... maybe I caught the gay :(

Back