Recent pics........................

And yes i totally agree my fn head is so.spun right now.its unreal bro
she is holding.my.daughter against me as well which.makes it even.worse
like i dont know like so depressed and yes i have thought about ending my shit
its playing big havek on me every time i stop texting her for a day bam i get a text thisnmornjng stating i start texting u and now u didn't text me all night and the game then begins and start to text her and she then tells me after so.many texts she is busy or doing other shit
i dont get this shit one bit
either fuckin end it or work on it
but when i sayin wanna work on this she says i dont know, i need time to think about shit which bugs me even more cause in.my mind i csnt move forward

Last edited:
Matt you are looking god in your Avi pc is that recent. I remember you a few years ago. Good work.
It's always good to take some time off. It's do you good an then get back to basics and proceed from there. You know what and how!!

Yeah 2 weeks ago and thanks

I agree man what u recommend just completly ignore her
like i have gave her plenty of chances this is just killing.me bro
its.been a.month.really the last time we had sex or.really seen each.other
but.the catch is she creeps my.fb.and doesn't want me.to.move on.myself which is the fucked part

Last edited:
I agree man what u recommend just completly ignore her
like i have gave her plenty of chances this is just killing.me bro
its.been a.month.really the last time we had sex or.really seen each.other
but.the catch is she creeps my.fb.and doesn't want me.to.move on.myself which is the fucked part

Delete your facebook

U guys recommend.me carbing up now
i never thought i would.ever be this effected but this girl unfortunately i.have ties with her so.it.makes.matters.even worse then just normal bf and gf split
like its so bad i dont even.wanna.go out in public.and see her with another dude
my fn.mind.is all foggy and she keeps saying.she.doesn't have a bf.so.i.keep playing her games

Last edited:
If I was you I would refocus. Get my mind back right. Get back to my training routine, my training & fitness goals, eat right, train hard(see for me training is very theroputic both physically and mentally), forget about anything(as hard as it may be) that isn't about me getting to where I'm trying to be(in life). Anything/anyone that is trying to or going to hold me back ain't allowed in my space. Drop the obsession with her and get back being obsessed with your goals man!! Be a father , of course, to the best of your abilities and realign your focus. Not to sound selfish, but right now it's gotta be about you and your overall health both physically and mentally. If you ant right how can you be there for the ones that need you(family), your loved ones.??
So I'd get my diet back in check(man just eat!) Hit the gym. I know me personally, I need a solid routine in life, as a recovering addict myself, and keep myself accountable to that routine.
You got this! You just gotta want it.

Back at the grind
gonna concentrate strickly on.myself.and fuck.the ex
lean bulk now gotta put some weight back.on
kinda filling " frank mcgrath" big on a 50 dollar budget with a little bit more.protein added
pics last night
first day back in a week

Back at the grind
gonna concentrate strickly on.myself.and fuck.the ex
lean bulk now gotta put some weight back.on
kinda following " frank mcgrath" big on a 50 dollar budget with a little bit more.protein added
pics last night
first day back in a week
just on.500mg test might throw in some dbol in the mix in a few weeks or deca

Thanks.Milton all around been a very shitty last few weeks
diet and train sub.zero but one.good thing maybe my body needed that rest and.mind to heal
felt goos last night first day back hit
chest/shoulders/tri/bi's just wanna.kinda fit.everything.in this.week
legs and back tonight
spent over a few hours last night in the gym.felt good.and healed.the.mind

Back