recovery time on anabolics

tatjnky77

jucytatter
kinda wondering here, dosing 80mg eod tren a,200mg week test e, 7000mg l argine daily,as well as 1.5 grams per lb plus protein, whey split before and after workout @ 100 grams before and after. plus what ever I happen to eat that day, 3500-4000 cal a day. I am strenght training warm up, 4 set @60%, then 3 rep 100% i dont believe in the "one rep max". I train by explosive drive on the push, and controlled, "fall". to train fast twitch, which grows 17% faster than slow twitch. Ive read alot of different stuff on this: as far as a heavy workout say, bench one day, then coming back the next day and working bench, but in 3 reps of your warm up weight the day before. supposedly, this pumps blood without damaging, but putting nutrients into the muscle for faster recovery, and growth. also, If I say worked triceps two days ago, and 48 hrs should be enough recovery to be able to use them in secondary by working pecs, right? I am considering this due to the fact that of the gear. I would assume that because of the effects of healing time from tren a,nitrogen and redblood cell increase, that days off arrent really neccesary, so long as ona 5 day turn around using that paticular muscle? any thoughts?:bigok:

Days off are always necessary my man, you don't grow in the gym. When your body is resting is when it grows. Now people can argue on how much recovery time for muscles is needed with anabolics, but any guy who has been lifting natural or unnatural will tell you you need to rest your central nervous system, and anabolics doesn't help that. I always take off two days where I just stay mildly active, yard work, play with the kids. I also do stretching on those days, maybe a bit of light yoga.

if u are training a muscle PROPERLY u will not be able to train one muscle part more than once every 5 days... if u feel u can train at bodypart after just 48hrs rest u are not coming anywhere close to training hard enough to grow ;)

I just didnt really consider them "training" if they are used in the secondary. assisted. as far as that goes, I am timing it to where it is 5 days inbetween each muscle group. and what I mean to that, training 6 days a week, is working a day entirely abs,and "one day off". but like today for instance:, two days ago, I worked shoulder and tri. yesterday: back and bi. today: chest and lat. (pull ups) and lat machine. I ended up havin to take two days off last week anyway, from a friggin neck strain. so it lapped actually a full 7 days on chest, and therein, I jumped 20lbs on dumbells on chest. all the way around so far, every excersize, i jumped at least 20-30lbs scince last week before the injury there was an article a few years back in mens health about "light pump" the muscle 24hrs after for healing time reduction

if u are training a muscle PROPERLY u will not be able to train one muscle part more than once every 5 days... if u feel u can train at bodypart after just 48hrs rest u are not coming anywhere close to training hard enough to grow ;)

^^ exactly

i try not to lift anymore than 4 days a week. rest days are great and necessary to grow
i squat, bench , dead lift and power clean every week and dont feel the need to lift anymore. im sore enough as is :)

I try to hit each muscle twice every 10-11 days.

As I m mildly injured and just did 4 day s in a row,I did the yards yesterday. I ll do some walking or chores outside...2 days off will help recovery more than 1..

Due to the fast recovery time I can normally hit same body part 2x per week. Also legs don't feel as tired from running.

Due to the fast recovery time I can normally hit same body part 2x per week. Also legs don't feel as tired from running.

can't grow on 2x per week and u are risking injury bro... unless u are going for the skinny look, train harder and rest more ;)

same muscle group 2xweek

the only muscle groups you could train twice a week are abs and calves in my humble opinion. just my 2cnts.

SO I did some research.... dunno wht you guys think, but in a nutshell a few sources says that say working chest, you wait 48hr min befor working, due to fact that tris are the supporting muscle group, and is actually generally the most OVERTRAINED muscle there is. as well as rear delts. and also, tris are the most IMPROPERLY worked muscle group due to form, and that it basically is unecessary to try to isolate each head. because no mater what, all three play off eachother. the best thing to do, is to just put a variation/ rotation up on the full extention. this, I have BEEN DOING for years. it also says, where people go wrong, is that to much ephasis on cable pull downs, and machines.. nothing like ole skull crushers, or dumbells for tris on flat bench. FORM! FORM! FORM is key. Mens helth and fitness was the source. i dunno if that really is all the way usefull for us, due to different "training methods", lol. (unnatural) but yes, it does say time your worouts to where at anygiven time, to consider the supporting muscle groups, and makesure to give them 48HRS of recovery before using them as "stabilizers"

The healing propeties and characteristics of tren A, ( increased red bloodcell production,and nitrogen distrubution and uptake would but a variable to your recoverytime, would it not?

think you guys are right at times I get over ambitious, and was realizing it today, when I went and worked back and bi. I just felt like I was WORE OUT. im gunna listen to my bod and take a day. Ive been tryn to switch things up, and tweak here and there on various things. I DO GO HARD IN THE PAINT EVERYTIME. As hard as I can go. this is the first time I ran Tren a in a cycle, and I think I was gettin to optimistic about it. so far, Ive gained 12lbs in two and half weeks in weight. havent done a BMI test, but my waistline is stayin about the same. maybe even dropped alil. even on the Tren and test and tweekin workout, gunna take the two days a week.

same here man, i've read, and heard a doctors stating that steroids recovery muscles fully in 24hours

if u trained w me you wouldnt be able to train 2x a week especially legs. hit it hard go home eat and sleep

Back