Red Welts From HGH...

Currently on 3ius of generic gray top HGH. Did'nt get the welts the first week or so. Now I get them from every inject. They are swollen, red, and get itchy as hell. Just took some Benadryl to kill the itching. I've heard that they will go away after a couple weeks. Lookin forward to them stopping.

some say its from 192aa gh some says it just happens. I get it sometimes with blue tops but it doesnt hurt that much for me.

I hear ya bud. I've been hittin up the search button on different forums and reading other bros old posts about the subject. My source insists that its 191aa. He is well known so I'm not doubting him. Just want them to go waya ya know? I started pinning in the inside of my thighs(fatty area) to give my stomach area a break but they get itchier in that spot. The Benadryl def helped with the itching, but the welt is still there of course. Thanks for your reply.

Try varying the amount of water you mix, sometimes a weaker concentration stops them, and sometimes a stronger concentration does. You'll just have to experiment a bit.

StoneColdNTO said:
Try varying the amount of water you mix, sometimes a weaker concentration stops them, and sometimes a stronger concentration does. You'll just have to experiment a bit.
Hey stone cold, how are ya? Thanks for the reply, you just made a lightbulb go off!!! The first couple of bottles I mixed with 2cc of bac water. The last few since the welts began, have been mixed with only 1 cc of Bac water.
I'm gonna finish up the one with the 1 cc mix, and then I'll try the 2cc again to see if this helps.

I am just starting out and taking fina 75 and was good for the first week and a half and now every time I get bigger and bigger red welts on my ass there now up to about 3 inches in diameter and hurt a lot and swell up like a big swalloen hickey any suggestions?

mw101 said:
Currently on 3ius of generic gray top HGH. Did'nt get the welts the first week or so. Now I get them from every inject. They are swollen, red, and get itchy as hell. Just took some Benadryl to kill the itching. I've heard that they will go away after a couple weeks. Lookin forward to them stopping.

My friend had them from blue tops also, and from my experience they are 192's - your body is building antibodies against it - your pretty much allergic to it.

He tried diluting also, it was just as bad - nothing you can do but switch to 191's - Elitropins are 191's and reasonably priced.

I get welts just like you described from blue tops. SubQ went great the first week then the welts started. Mine were actually pretty bad and bothersome.

Went to injecting IM in quads and delts, using a half inch slin pin and never had another problem. No reaction and not sore at all.

I know it has to do with the HGH as I do HCG SubQ and never get a welt.

I thought Blue Tops were supposed to be 191? I have been told by several direct sources in China that real blue tops are 191.

Very End of Second week. Green top Somatropin: Injection sites are red...small lump like a mosquito bite and itch like a mother.

Think some topical benadryl might help or will it interfer at all with chemical composition since the HGH is so close to the surface (subq)

I have the IP Somatropin yellow tops ...I tried the first time mixin with 1ml of BAC then i jsut did it with 2ml to try and get rid of the red itchy bumps.....i heard its normal and in a couple of weeks ur body adpats to it...what should i do...

I've been using Blue tops for about 18 months, 10iu's EOD and never had a problem like that.

Certainly sounds looks like an allergic reaction.

My friend had them from blue tops also, and from my experience they are 192's - your body is building antibodies against it - your pretty much allergic to it.

He tried diluting also, it was just as bad - nothing you can do but switch to 191's - Elitropins are 191's and reasonably priced.

I would agree 100 percent. You can do things to get rid of the red welts, but do you really want to ignore what your body is telling you.

I also know for a fact there is way more 192 out there then 191, just something to think about.

Im sure you are injecting at 90 Degrees (angle), but when i first started using blue caps i was injecting at 45 degrees (angle) and got the red welps. I then changed to 90 degrees and they went away. If u inject to close to the surface somtimes that could happen. This prob doesnt apply to u but i thought i would add, just in case.

I'm in the same boat. 2 1/2 weeks in and itchy-red-welt hell!

Do you think it is the BW or the HGH? I'm on Somatropin 191aa. Expensive to readjust the HGH and try another brand.

Back