relationship adviced needed NOW

malin819

Well me and my girlfriend have been together for over a year and we had our problems. She is 20 and I am 23....she dropped out of high school and never finished it. Lately I have been pushing her to finish it. She also cheated on me over 8 months ago and I since then I never had the same respect for her. I'm always living in fear that she would do it again. Yesterday we had an argument and we both snapped. I told her she needed to focus on school and stop spending her days shopping and drinking and just fucking around. She then said she wanted a break but if something happens with another guy, well it will happen. If she truly loved me she would never go fuck another guy just to see if she loves me.

I didn`t sleep all night...and I need advices!

Drop her bro, if you don't respect someone you can't be with them. And she is playing you like a beta bitch. I have never seen a happy relationship where that is happening. Plus you can never motivate someone, you can only hep them. Motivation comes from within. The last thing you want is a weight around your neck with a vag. (Sorry Ladies, this is only referring to this chick) there are tons of other good motivated and fun women out there.

Ye but I'm always too attached but this time she crossed the line by saying that

Move on man, I was the same way 'attached' at one point and it wasn't a good situation.

Way better ladies out there, trust me. Just focus on yourself, like working out, stayin in shape, or what ever hobbies you may have.

Once you're done with her, she's gonna be begging to come back. Don't do it, be the MAN and say you moved on with your life. That's it. Period, no arguments.

Thanks for the support guys...I really needed it. I guess the first few weeks will be hard but once I break the routine I should be fine. I'll focus on my last semester or my Bachelor and rebuild my confidence

From another person's perspective who has had someone cheat on me, If I were you I would End the relationship, she is obviously not ready for anything seriously, she doesn't seem to have any respect not only for you, the relationship, but also for herself. If she did, she would have the drive to better herself and Make the relationship work. She is 20yrs old in the relationship for over 1 year and has already cheated (no bueno) there are so many women out there that will not treat you in this manner and will want more (just have to get out there and search) if she wants to see what else is out there then drop her and let her be by herself, she if is cheated once, she will do it again, it means she just does not care about the relationship in the same way as you do. It takes 2 people to make a relationship work...

Selfish selfish girl there. She isnt concerned about you,so you need to be. Why live your life unhappy, everytime she walks out the door,your going to worry. If you do listen to all this awsome advice, just dont let one stupid girl ruin it for the next one. And hey, if something happens with another girl,it happens

From another person's perspective who has had someone cheat on me, If I were you I would End the relationship, she is obviously not ready for anything seriously, she doesn't seem to have any respect not only for you, the relationship, but also for herself. If she did, she would have the drive to better herself and Make the relationship work. She is 20yrs old in the relationship for over 1 year and has already cheated (no bueno) there are so many women out there that will not treat you in this manner and will want more (just have to get out there and search) if she wants to see what else is out there then drop her and let her be by herself, she if is cheated once, she will do it again, it means she just does not care about the relationship in the same way as you do. It takes 2 people to make a relationship work...

exactly she never gave me a reason WHY she cheated. She just said she was drunk at a party and it happened. Common Bitch I can get wasted and control my actions. She cheated once and now she said that she would do it again during the break

once a cheated always a cheater :flipoffha

I guess some of you understand my rage and sadness

Well me and my girlfriend have been together for over a year and we had our problems. She is 20 and I am 23....she dropped out of high school and never finished it. Lately I have been pushing her to finish it. She also cheated on me over 8 months ago and I since then I never had the same respect for her. I'm always living in fear that she would do it again. Yesterday we had an argument and we both snapped. I told her she needed to focus on school and stop spending her days shopping and drinking and just fucking around. She then said she wanted a break but if something happens with another guy, well it will happen. If she truly loved me she would never go fuck another guy just to see if she loves me.

I didn`t sleep all night...and I need advices!

Dude drop her ass. Your still young and have plenty of time. I made that mistake by getting married to a dumbass trick after 3 yrs and being married to her for another 3 yrs and she still cheated. Long story short live your life, get some strange, and hit the gym. Gotta stay marketable to women bro

Once upon a time there was this great man from West Virginia who had a little loving wife.

She cheated on him but he decided to stay with her. A few months later she cheated again but this time left him.

It pretty much fried his brain to the point where he is now trying to sleep with his aunt!

See thread below for evidence

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/behind-closed-doors/622596-bangggging-my-mothers-auntie.html

Moral of the story, if they cheat, run the first time because when it happens a second time you might just lose your mind like the guy in the above thread ;)

I know how this story ends bro, and it's not pretty. When I was a freshman in college I cheated on my GF of 4 years. Got really drunk on new years eve while hanging out with a girl I knew from high school. Stayed at her apt. I could go into details because THEY ARE HILARIOUS, but long story short... Cheated.

After that nothing was the same. Stayed with her for 3 more years, but never got the intimacy back. My point is, once it's gone it's gone. The other person picks up on in whether they know it or not. We basically stayed together out of habit, rather than true emotion. Then, finally, we both just realized it was dumb. Best thing that ever happened was us breaking up, and neither of us realized it until after we did it.

I'm seriously going to have to post details of this in the forum... pretty crazy!

I would have the above song blasting through the house while i was packing up her stuff for her ;)

And keep it playing till she is long gone, just to remind you that......

You can't turn a ho into a housewife! Ho's don't act right!

i would have the above song blasting through the house while i was packing up her stuff for her ;)

and keep it playing till she is long gone, just to remind you that......

You can't turn a ho into a housewife! Ho's don't act right!

lol pops getting down!

Damn Spongy! Now that song keeps playing in my head!!

Once a Ho always! and Ho's never close they open like hallways!

Back