relationship adviced needed NOW

sassie is right Malin! It's all about control. Who knows if she actually did or not, but the fact that she texted you about it proves that she wants to be in control!

also, sassie... how do i remind you of your Ex? I hate being compared to ex's because that's usually not a good thing :D

she is still a slut

She might be and it's normal to be pissed and hurt right now.... BUT don't give her the satisfaction of knowing she got to you. You will eventually move on from it and find a good girl (as long as you are not addicted to this type of personality, in which you will pick the same girl with a different face, whole other therapy session), but she will still be the same girl and she will never have a decent relationship because she will always sabotage it. Her loss. Learn from your experiences and do not repeat them.

Here's what you should do. Tell this chick to fuck off. Go to wall mart buy a bunch of lube, and condoms. Go on Craigslist and find some nsa girls. Get your freak on. You'll forget about her soon. Better yet get yourself a puppy to keep you company. It make suck for a while bro but she's gonna continue to hurt you so hurt her. Start taking a bunch off aas and get a crazy bod. Start sending her pictures of yourself and when she starts to crave your Dick tell her to go fuck herself then send a pic of you banging one of her friends. Lol I'm telling you from experience it works.

HERM!!! No! that is wrong on so many levels! He is the emotional type. You are the horny type, lol. Ew Craigslist, really!? I'm about to break up with you Herm! lol

Hun, that will only delay the emotions until later. And by putting your emotions on hold you run the risk of meeting someone great and transferring the angry feelings towards her later, sabotaging that relationship. Deal with these emotions head on, work on yourself and go have fun! Just change your number and don't feed into her BS.

Lol. It was a joke!! Damn everyone is so sensitive!! Lol. I'm actually the sensitive type. I cry when I watch chick flicks.

There you go, gym is therapeutic. You have time to think and really pound out the stress that has built up. Go to a punching bag, throw a few and I bet you feel better. =)

At all times you must be in a peer relationship in order to be happy. You are ready to move forward and she is ready to party and therefore--you are not peers. Plus, 3 years may not seem like a a great deal of time, but it puts you in distinctly different life phases. You are at the end of the "college age" peer group while she has not finished high school.

Cut bait. Haul ass. Be happy.

Godspeed, sir.

Well she just txted: I need you in my life

Any good response?

My response would be: I love you, and because of that I am not reckless with your heart, but I will not tolerate you being reckless with mine despite those feelings.

Godspeed sir. (leave the Godspeed stuff out...it's my sign-off)

Back