Reopening

Aslo i exopect new Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) soon different one in a nice box with water :) save you some time (now we don't have water with HCG)

z.

Will the new Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) be sold domestically as well or is it still int'l only?

I cant pm you for some reason????

send me a pm would you or have the mods activate my account to send/retrieve pms..

I need a list please!!!

thanks

is there a definate release date yet? I have tried both the domestic site and regular site and neither work for me? is anyone having the same problems?

What is the typical xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Send an email, do NOT post this shit on an open board.

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad, i know enough not to post links, i heard others talking about how fast stuff was but i got some help. thanks.

So UncleZ is a legit source for AAS? Pretty amazing. Sounds too easy. :p

Welcome to the board. You may want to edit your post before the wrong person sees it. Most of the members here are cool, but we do have a few trolls. Besides, I thing you broke one of the rules on the board.

3) DO NOT DO A SOURCE CHECK ON THE OPEN BOARD !!

Take it easy bro...

Welcome to the board. You may want to edit your post before the wrong person sees it. Most of the members here are cool, but we do have a few trolls. Besides, I thing you broke one of the rules on the board.

3) DO NOT DO A SOURCE CHECK ON THE OPEN BOARD !!

Take it easy bro...

I deleted it, but I just assumed since it was being openly advertised that it wasn't a big deal.

Theres tons of UK Domestic sites Bro,just have a look online,and you can spot the legit ones,No problem

I'm yet to find them. UK steroid forums are shit. I've seen how rated Z is here, so I figured I might give him a try....no homo.

In the past, think of int'l as almost buy one get one free vs. domestic. Can't say now yet as domestic is not up.

so i should just order from int'l then huh....I was gonna wait but i dont need the stuff right away so i think il just go int....

I am also curious what type of test i should go with...euro pharm, z pharm, UGL, etc....anyone have any advice?? il just start a thread lol....

Any different between Euro-Pharmacies UGL Injectables and Pharma Grade version?

I've ran both and they're both great - I've seen very good results with all of Z's gear so I have a hard time saying one is better than the other.

I will say the little vials for the Pharma Grade are very cool - I do dig those little bad boys! :D

Both options are great - you can't go wrong either way. :)

I've ran both and they're both great - I've seen very good results with all of Z's gear so I have a hard time saying one is better than the other.

I will say the little vials for the Pharma Grade are very cool - I do dig those little bad boys! :D

Thanks for the response. I like the convenience of pharma grade being 2mL vials.

I've never ran it my self, but have only read good things about it.

Back