Reopening

Z= recommended...
I prefer his international to domestic.. felt MUCH more potent

Remember guys domestic is 20ml.. int is 10ml

Z= recommended...
I prefer his international to domestic.. felt MUCH more potent

Remember guys domestic is 20ml.. int is 10ml

shouldnt it be measured in mg/ml though?? so why should it matter which one has more ml's...forgive me if this is a dumb question...if both bottles are say, 100mg/ml potency then the 20ml bottle should have 2000mg's of active ingredient and the 10ml bottle would have 1000mg's

correct... HOWEVER... int. is deffinetly better than domestic... made by different people..

true...and i read some articles where tests were done and some undergroud pharms were claimed certain dosages and they were under by over 100mg/ml!!!! which is why its nice to go with a known manufacturer...

correct... HOWEVER... int. is deffinetly better than domestic... made by different people..

I've recently tested some domestic for Z that was extremely good - some of the best I've ran.

My orders are about 95% international to 5% domestic - so I can't give much of a review for past domestic - except the 5% that I've ran has also been awesome - from my experience anyway.

Now - I'm not really sure if Z is going with the dom that I tested - as he's been working and testing - and testing and working - to make sure everything is just wright.

I'm sure if he doesn't go with the supplier I've tried, what ever he does choose will be wicked good ... "or he wouldn't roll with it."

I think we'll see some domestic up on Sunday - with more changes to come afterwards.

Don't hold me to it - but I believe that's in the works. :)

I know that it should be back yesterday but still till know I didn't get any update from my domestic.....

Maybe today

z.

WOW,have prices gone up that much on the domestic?? :-(

I know man they are crazy high (to me), and I thought that Z said he was going with euro pharm for domestic?

I was hoping he would have had a wider variety of orals, and lower dose orals.

Whats going on?

I was hoping to use Z, but with the prices, and the slim selection of orals, I think i'll have to re-consider.

Last edited:
you complain about everythings guys.

the store is complete, the quality is top of top... what people wants more than that.

if you were seeking AAS in 2006, you would concider this site as a miracle.

you complain about everythings guys.

the store is complete, the quality is top of top... what people wants more than that.

if you were seeking AAS in 2006, you would concider this site as a miracle.

LOL I got my first cycle from Z in 2006 and let me tell ya....he's come a hell of a long way since then!

LOL I got my first cycle from Z in 2006 and let me tell ya....he's come a hell of a long way since then!

yeah and always to make his customers happy. i'm glaad to see him as our sponsor here!

I know we cant speak of shipping times here, but maybe you could PM me. Im curious about dom and int ship time.

i can't PM, can recieve them but not send. guess i haven't posted enought. Never ordered from his Dom, only International so I would have no comparison.

Back