Research chemicals besides reasearch-ology

Is AG down or what? i ordered some Clom from them a couple weeks ago and nothing still. And their email on their website is bunk. Anyone heard anythin?

AG has gone really down hill, not sure what the deal is, some are saying that change of ownership is to blame, whatever the reason they are having a lot of issues with QC and even just basic order fullfillment. seems like a lot of complaints and no answers.

Damn thats a shame to hear. The first time i ordered any research chems online was some Nolva from AG like 4 years ago. Is there anything i can do? The 58.00 was already charged to my debt card.

Contest it. Call your bank

agree. however, when communicating with research sites, its important the you indicate that the product was not or is not suitable for your research uses OR that it tested as having no active. other types of complaints may go unanswered for legal reasons, though ag-guys just seem not to answer anyone.

stay clear of AG-GUY, ordered 8 weeks ago, still havnt got my stuff. i heard he was g2g but he obviously made it clear.

stay clear of AG-GUY, ordered 8 weeks ago, still havnt got my stuff. i heard he was g2g but he obviously made it clear.

people have been saying for the last 4-6 months that they are not G2G, though not widely enough.. sorry to hear about your situation. just contact your CC company and tell them you were billed for something you never recieved. (since you didn't).

I ordered tamoxifen citrate from researchstop last week. But when I open the bottle it smells like alcohol. Then I check the site and it stated their products are suspended in alcohol.
Am I supposed to drink this or you can custom order your goods not to be suspended in alcohol?

I ordered tamoxifen citrate from researchstop last week. But when I open the bottle it smells like alcohol. Then I check the site and it stated their products are suspended in alcohol.
Am I supposed to drink this or you can custom order your goods not to be suspended in alcohol?

I bought some Prami from them and it taste like a real strong hard liquor,but it's not that bad.I bought some Tamoxifen from chemoneresearch and taste like cherry.

I bought some Prami from them and it taste like a real strong hard liquor,but it's not that bad.I bought some Tamoxifen from chemoneresearch and taste like cherry.

flavoring research chems is illegal (hence doing so puts them and possibly you at risk) and is generally less solubilizing and less stable than ethanol based solutions.

clenbuterol and other beta-2 agonists also reduce histamine release, which is lipolytic and induced by exercise (though also desensitizes beta-2)

Yeah I am using three compounds from Research Stop, never a problem after atleast 10 orders.

good to hear, though cant say surprised. they have gone to great lengths to ensure product quality.

Last edited:
clenbuterol and other beta-2 agonists also reduce histamine release, which is lipolytic and induced by exercise (though also desensitizes beta-2)

are you trying to get at the h2 blockers with clen to extend effective life? if so its important to note that while they are working clen is not.

Back