Research chemicals besides reasearch-ology

Metrosexuwell

I would just buy from research-ology (board preference) but they are out of cytomel.

Whats another trustworthy site that might have it?

" Source" talk whether it is research or not. im pretty sure isnt allowed...

But if ya shoot me a PM im sure i can help you

You can talk about research companies all you want.

You can also talk about sources, so long as there is no email addy or URL attached.

geez, this is the second time ive been zinged for mentioning legal research chemicals (last time it was just mentioning research-ology in a post here). Stone, i recall there being a new sponsor for research chems? I may be incorrect.

If anyone has info on a reliable one, let me know.

still in business? they dont answer my e-mail..

just got t3 from them 2 days ago and they answered many of my questions last week. theyve always been great for me. i have always considered iron dragon and researchstop though, but until chemone does me wrong, im not switching.

researchstop

though chemone is decent compared to all the others.

ag-guys is just "chemical rape"

a number of the others either sell questionable things like liquid t3 or liquid cabergoline (both known to be unstable) or they have other issues- like quality control and use of poor suspensions (usually to get better flavor- unfortunately compromising the material itself)- selling something known to be unstable in solution, is a big strike in macro's book.

I've had mostly good luck with innovative research in the past, not counting a few orders that weren't shipped until months after the orders were placed. Chemone and researchstop are also both very good. Research-ology and ag-guys have quality products, but they're way too expensive. I'd only use them if I really needed something and the other places were out of stock.

innovativeresearch was really reliable. I read something about a domain name change or something though and there site hasnt been update for a little bit.

though chemone is decent compared to all the others.
a number of the others either sell questionable things like liquid t3 or liquid cabergoline (both known to be unstable) or they have other issues- like quality control and use of poor suspensions (usually to get better flavor- unfortunately compromising the material itself)- selling something known to be unstable in solution, is a big strike in macro's book.

interesting you bring this up macro... i actually wrote chemone because all of their stuff tastes great i was curious as to how they do it without peg or pure grain. they responded with "water and sugar". funny how they sell diet drugs like t3/clen containing practically syrup.

Back