Results from lastest bloodwork

Hoodlum

Hey guys.

Primarily owing to financial constraints, haven't been able to get my bloods done for 18 months, but have been feeling generally very well, libido & mood good, gym/fat loss going well. so didn't figure there was a huge deal wrong with me.

I've been running 200mg test cyp/week (100mg every 3.5 days), 0.25mg adex EOD, and 250IU HCG 2 x weekly.

Got my bloods done last weekend, could only afford total T + oestradiol (£160 for just those 2, UK prices). Total T came back at 1250, oestradiol was 43.

This E2 is a little high perhaps, but not by much? 10-30 is a better range?

I was thinking if I leave everything else the same, but just drop my cyp to 180mg/week instead of 200, then this will probably bring the E2 down a bit. And 1250 total T is perhaps a bit high, so should bring this down a little too. Sound reasonable?

I realise I could have done with a full panel of bloodwork, but couldn't afford it at present, so just have to go off this and how I feel generally.

As always, thanks for any advice, it's much appreciated.

Was that e2 a sensitive or regular essay? What are the reference ranges for the e2 (high and low)?

Regular essay. The lab didn't include reference ranges this time for some reason, but when I've had it done before from the same lab it has been 12-43.

I think you have a good plan some guys like their e2 on the higher end of the range. Adjusting the cyp will lower your tt and in turn your e2.

I'd be a little concerned about HCT after that time on that dose. Any idea of where that is?

I donate blood every 8 weeks, so hopefully it would be well within range.

Still think it's worth getting it checked anyway?

Edit: would high blood pressure be a reliable indicator if it is too high?

Last edited:
Back