Results so far, bulking for a fitness shoot. (To cut later of course)

looking good brother... keep it up and get shredded! im sure you'll do fine

I did a google image search on your photos and this came up.

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/113389332485077803752

So are those really your photos? It says:

Come and see me naked for 20$ oder 15***8364;

my bulge in your face, mo-fuckas

HELP ME GROW WITH YOUR DONATION
I won't stop growing, I'm turning pro soon.

BUSTED!

Dude you better delete that gay for pay shit if you want a career doing fitness covers or bodybuilding.
At least edit the privacy settings, if Mega found you that easily then say bye bye to becoming a successful pro.

Lmfaoo, I have a large following on YouTube and instagram. I don't even own a google plus nor do I live in Miami. I'll be happy for you guys to follow my progress.

I have many gay and disgruntled fans don't mind that bullshit, my pics have been taken from my Instagram and vids form YouTube and have been posted all over I have many fake accounts, as to be expected with a total of 23,000 followers, but thanks for jumping to conclusions without asking lol.

Instagram- KingDarryn
YouTube- invulnerabledr - YouTube

Make an Instagram with pics easily accessible I could make some bullshit profile account on you as well. It's the internet, not rocket science.

I don't do gay for pay, I work and have a career. However, shit like This is what you risk when u are involved with social media.

Plus I'm not worried about that, rumors are rumors and always will be rumors. If Kai Greene can fuck a fruit and still be a pro, I haven't done anything, why can't I be?

My Instagram and YouTube are my ONLY social medias, anything else you see is a fake. Just for the heads up.

Last edited:
Lmfaoo, I have a large following on YouTube and instagram. I don't even own a google plus nor do I live in Miami. I'll be happy for you guys to follow my progress.

I have many gay and disgruntled fans don't mind that bullshit, my pics have been taken from my Instagram and vids form YouTube and have been posted all over I have many fake accounts, as to be expected with a total of 23,000 followers, but thanks for jumping to conclusions without asking lol.

Instagram- KingDarryn
YouTube- invulnerabledr - YouTube

Make an Instagram with pics easily accessible I could make some bullshit profile account on you as well. It's the internet, not rocket science.

I don't do gay for pay, I work and have a career. However, shit like This is what you risk when u are involved with social media.

Plus I'm not worried about that, rumors are rumors and always will be rumors. If Kai Greene can fuck a fruit and still be a pro, I haven't done anything, why can't I be?

My Instagram and YouTube are my ONLY social medias, anything else you see is a fake. Just for the heads up.

quit lying bro, i still got all the pics and videos from your last cam show we did ;)

quit lying bro, i still got all the pics and videos from your last cam show we did ;)

Lmao, yeah don't show anyone lol. For real though, Think logically why the fuck would I post all the steroids as tags lmfao. Someone's out to get me, oh no..... Lmao

I'm confused.

If your not doing gay for pay, please explain to me the point of this video:
Ripped Muscle Man Rubs Olive Oil! - YouTube

And dude, the fruit incident is one of the main reasons kai wont ever be mr olympia.
Loads of guys are G4P to pay for cycles, just take care of your privacy settings in the future.

Rubbing bread on me is gay for pay?? like I said I DONT DO GAY FOR PAY I WORK, HAVE A JOB, I was just being a fool in the vid and thought it was funny?? Lol, whatever bro believe what u all want, i gave you my social medias. Not gonna try to convince otherwise.

Last edited:
So you are saying someone stole all your pics and created a fake account?

As a matter of fact I have about 13 fake Facebook profiles with my pics. And now a google plus lol and probably many more idk about, send me the links if you find them I enjoy reading them lol, that one made me laugh with all the steroids listed.

Last edited:
Anyways, is there any natural supps I can take to stimulate my appetite I've come to a halt with gains, calories are up at 4500 a day. I don't feel like buying ghrp and keep fucking with my blood sugar levels with more substances (I.e insulin) and I just can't seem to eat more without feeling like puking.

Back