Rhino Pharm what do you think about this lab

theoddone

did you ever heard about it?... i got Test E from them
do you think they got fake gear?!..

test is the basic stuff it can be fake even if its so cheap to make?!

guys will fake anything. there are plenty of scumbags who would put 10ml of canola oil in a vial and sell it for $40 bucks.

we live in a new era man, there is basically no need to even try to trust that guy in gym who claims his gear is fire. after years of buying online, i once trusted a friend of a friend who says that he gets gear from him all the time and its great and guess what? the gear was absolute shit. although the test cyp numbers were good, the pip was ridiculous... and this is from test cyp 250mg/ml. not even a high concentration. also got some tren from the same idiot, garbage tren. it label says 100mg/ml and i wouldnt be surprised if the shit was 30mg/ml. nothing.

anyway there are countless websites out there with top quality gear with dozens of reviews to prove it and more importantly; bloodwork. so a bit of research online, and get yourself some top quality gear. there's plenty of websites who sell human grade pharmaceutical grade gear too. get on that buddy. good luck

what does it look like? I've used Rhino tren ace and I could definitely tell it was legit but there are always counterfeits made and your source of Rhino could be different. It isn't a regular one i research with though

Back