Right now, who do you feel is the favorite to win the 2003 Mr. Olympia?

Right now, who do you feel is the favorite to win the 2003 Mr. Olympia?

• Chris Cormier

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Shawn Ray

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Kevin Levrone

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Lee Priest

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Gunter Schlierkamp

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Markus Ruhl

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 52 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
- Chris Cormier
- Shawn Ray
- Kevin Levrone
- Lee Priest
- Ronnie Coleman
- Gunter Schlierkamp
- Markus Ruhl
- Dexter jackson
- Jay Cutler
- Other

No Art Atwood :(

:D

He's my favorite, but I doubt he'll win, So Im going with Gunter...

Culter is going to blast everyone!!! I would say my boy Levrone but he is unconsistent, never know how he is going to come in. Sorry you Ronnie fans but CUTLER is finally going to get his!

It will be interesting. Seems like every Olympia, someone comes out of the shaddows and turns ALOT of heads. As of right now it could be either Coleman, Gunter, or Cutler. But we can't count out ANYONE!

I saw Cutler last weekend in Berkley and DAMN that foolis BIG. 5'9" and 260.... However, there was a pose off between Gunther and Ronnie. Ronnie took of his shuit and shrit and DAMN...that fools Lats come down to his hips just about. So it's gonna be an interesting battle on October 25th!!!

I'd say cutler or levrone. I hope it's not Ronnie. He's just an overconfident block of meat. He's not very well proportioned in my opinion. even he knew that he shouldn't have won the Mr. O last year. you could tell by the look on his face. Oh well.

good point needsize....didn't all the defending champs retire first?

Doc Banner said:
I'd say cutler or levrone. I hope it's not Ronnie. He's just an overconfident block of meat. He's not very well proportioned in my opinion. even he knew that he shouldn't have won the Mr. O last year. you could tell by the look on his face. Oh well.

good point needsize....didn't all the defending champs retire first?

Actually a few Mr O's lost the title.

Sergio to Arnold in !970
Frank Zane to Arnold in 1980
Samir to Lee Haney in 1984

saturn said:
I would like to say Gunter but it will probably be Ronnie again.

unfortunately !!!

As far as I am, I place gunter in first place (he is my favourite competitor), but as if gentle giant arrive in good condition, ronnie will win again

Back