RPN havoc

I have my bottle on hand, but waiting to find out best way to dose and what support supps should be used if any. Any help would be appreciated.

Im not sure if there is any truth to this but I've heard pretty much all these supports don't really protect you or barely do anything for you. I don't know if thats right or not.... but it does make me think..

I don't know brother but I've seen and heard Ironmag Cycle support really helps. That and I add Krill oil to my diet each day. I just had labs back today and cholesterol total still healthy in range at 180 tri's down to 124, and glucose 92. Thus while being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) through Urologist and added test cyp weekly. I truly believe solid krill oil and fish oil along with some of the cycle support supps help you maintain healthy levels. This and my diet. I just started my Havoc and Cycle Support today added in my log. Thanks Orbit for the fast shipping!!

Im not sure if there is any truth to this but I've heard pretty much all these supports don't really protect you or barely do anything for you. I don't know if thats right or not.... but it does make me think..
They actually do work and there is a train of thought that milk thistle actual inhibts how much of the product you absorb.

Thanks for Keying in Orbit! It's always good to hear feedback from more experienced trainers. I know the importance of Milk Thistle as I have had several friends claim it help save them a ton of problems.

Back