Russian Dbol?

Z

zwarrior99

Guys Got some suppose russian dbols there small and all white. They came loose no box or anything.

Nevermind lol I answered my own question did some searching on google, and Found these. Thats exactly what I have.

i have those too. do they taste sweet to you? mine do and just wondering if they are real.only been on for a week at 20mg per day and seem to be retaining water like crazy

I bought some dbol pills that look exactly like that except they are a light orange color. Has anyone ever seen these?

Russian dianabols should be in a blister pack of ten - Atleast that's the way I got them .

Those Tabs look shiny , mine are chalky with no writing on them .

Don't know what else to tell ya - They look almost the same as mine accept for the shiny edges .

Hope that helps in some way

i got some dinabols 10 mg but they come in a lov heart shape and their blue are they any good, cause seriously im fuken scared to take em , can some one tell me the way of taking them without any big sideffects thanks

hey guys im new to the site and the roids my question is whats the going rate for Russian D Bol and where can i get me some. id like to get some thru the internet so if anyone can please point me in that direction it'll be tons of help thx guys.

hey guys im new to the site and the roids my question is whats the going rate for Russian D Bol and where can i get me some. id like to get some thru the internet so if anyone can please point me in that direction it'll be tons of help thx guys.

try Riskytube.com got really hard off their stuff.. imo best stuff around.. veins were popping out all over.

Last edited:
Back