Sad news..

I couldn't believe this when I heard. I knew he was on dialisis, But his strenght seem like it unmatched as he continued to actively take part on the boards as well as continue to workout.

My heart goes out to his family.

may he rest in peace --

we are losing alot of guys in the bb community as of late -- its a big wake up call

Slayer said:
I copied this from one of the links. I think it is a precautionary tale that can help us all play this game safer:

some posts that Masswithclass posted about his condition awhile ago.....

Alot of you people know me, but for those who don't i'm a 2 time state middleweight Pa State champion in the NPC. I also took it to the next level 2 times competing at Nationals for the allmighty PRO card. I recently was diagnosed with Renal Kidney Failure, that means basically my kidneys are shutting down. I need dialysis 3 times a week for 4 hours a session to stay alive. Kidney problems do not run in my family, nobody in my family has ever had a kidney related issue.
You have to realize there are consiquenses to your actions with AAS, do not think that you are invinsible.
I was recently prepping for the state championships, i figured this is my year for the overall state title Mr Pennsyvania and it was balls to the wall. About 6 weeks out i started throwing up every day sometimes 2 times a day, my ankles were holding water and my skin was turning very pale and i was so fatigued but i pushed on anyway thinking i was being a pussy. Finally it got so bad i could barely breathe and was truely afraid that something very serious was wrong. I went to the doctor for bloodwork, he sent it out stat the next thing i know he called me and wanted me in the hospital NOW. I went to intensive care where they gave me 4 units of blood and blood pressure meds, turns out my kidney's where shutting down and have been doing so for some time now. I went from prepping for a state title to having a doctor sitting in front of me telling me "you need a transplant". If i would have had bloodwork and payed attention to it i would more than likey not been in this grim position. Nobody talks about the bad side of steroids on these boards, so i just wanted you to know what you are getting into. I don't mean to lecture, i was asked to write this piece to make people realize there is a bad side about steroids that most people are in denial about.
Thank you for listening and hopefully i can help some of you from being in the same position as me some day.

I personally loved the 17-alpha alkylated pills, anadrol, d-bol, Winstrol (winny), halo and i also believe trenbolone played a role. I would like to add that i did pop anti inflamatories when sore and also did the eca stack since 1991. As far as Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i have been doing it since 1996 with little time off.

Does the link still exist to his original thread? I can't find any of his posts around at all. As I recall he mentioned the amounts of all those substances that he generally used in that same thread. I remember being surprised because it wasn't very excessive. Normal cycles by experienced folks around here, that have a fair number of cycles under their belt, as he did, are very often using more than he did.

my deepest condolenses to anyone that knew him. Remeber guys to be conscience about everything. Go get blood work, be aware that no one is invisable.

RIP to another bro; this is happening way to often anymore...i am starting to wonder how bad i am abusing my body. i haven't gotten bloodwork done in a while, but the last time i did, everything was ok. i only run prop/tren, so i (blindly) believe i am better off than running the 17aa's.

RIP to a good bro, MWC....he has helped many on the boards, and was getting ready for his next comp. Im sure he would have dominated.

EDouble - you tell them man. It's time for people to stop being ignorant and realize the kind of shit they are doing to their bodies.

Not only are steroids extremely bad, but they are for pussies! What do you get good out of it besides being incredibly jacked which you can do without steroids only it takes more time? To those on steroids - you've cheated your way through... and now you're probably fucked too!

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway... I didn't know the guy but may he rest in peace.

Johny J said:
and it makes total sense why you would come to this board. Are you also an athiest who regularly attends church? Or a straight guy who isnt gay because the guy sucked YOUR dick.

not to laugh because the original topic but....BWAHAHAHA!

exactly; his hypocritical ass would probably piss his little pants if he had to say that shit to half of us "pussies".

People on roids are pussies. They need substances to help them cuz they're to impatient make muscle the right way.

Johny J said:
and it makes total sense why you would come to this board. Are you also an athiest who regularly attends church? Or a straight guy who isnt gay because the guy sucked YOUR dick.

Wtf does that meen?

I come to this board cuz I like it. But just like other boards, there's assholes like you that ruin them.

you know what, but i am sorry for responding to your original post. this thread should not take thi sort of turn. I cant delete my original post, so if a mod would like to shitcan things were this thread turned wrong that would be cool.

Lets not take this thread in the wrong direction. We will save our differences of opinion for another time and thread.

sorry to all for even getting into it.

I frequent many msg boards on varrying topics. And over the time ive come around the fitness boards i've read about more people dieing... its scary! Everyone should just taker easy!

I sort of agree with the ejackulater.

I wouldn't call you guys pussies but he is kind of right. I browse the anabolic boards just out of curiousity, and every page has a thread with someone having problems, or even a death. Steroids do cause a lot of problems. Then again I don't know much about them, it's just seeing people on the forums describing a new problem everyday makes me want to stay away from roids even more.

Back