SARMS Ostarine with DNP????

fliparumagoo

Hello, I’m 215lbs and 15% body fat trying to reach 10-11% I’m looking to do a quick cutting cycle but have never used any AAS or PHs therefore I am thinking of using ostarine to preserve muscle and because it only has minor suppression. I was also thinking of using SARMS GW if it will preserve muscle as well as ostarine, if so I would much rather take GW since its anti-catabolic and not mess with SARMS Ostarine or hormonal supps anytime soon.

I DO UNDERSTAND THE DANGERS OF DNP AND HAVE DONE PLENTY OF RESEARCH ON IT.

Lol...I'm warning you now that your on a VERY anti-dnp board, so expect to be bashed pretty badly.
Also, you saying you've done plenty of research but still deciding to ask this question on THIS board suggests you either didnt research enough or your talking shit :)

To actually answer the question: using your first aas/ph/sarm on a cut with dnp is a terrible idea for a bunch of reasons that you should know with your "plenty of research".
The chances of you losing any significant muscle when cutting from 15-10% is very low even on a terrible diet - you also DONT need dnp for this goal.

My advise is to cut naturally since you dont NEED the dnp or actually do "plenty of research" so that you wouldn't need to ask questions like this.

Hello, I***8217;m 215lbs and 15% body fat trying to reach 10-11% I***8217;m looking to do a quick cutting cycle but have never used any AAS or PHs therefore I am thinking of using ostarine to preserve muscle and because it only has minor suppression. I was also thinking of using SARMS GW if it will preserve muscle as well as ostarine, if so I would much rather take GW since its anti-catabolic and not mess with SARMS Ostarine or hormonal supps anytime soon.

Osta would stack well with it imo.

Lol...I'm warning you now that your on a VERY anti-dnp board, so expect to be bashed pretty badly.
Also, you saying you've done plenty of research but still deciding to ask this question on THIS board suggests you either didnt research enough or your talking shit :)

To actually answer the question: using your first aas/ph/sarm on a cut with dnp is a terrible idea for a bunch of reasons that you should know with your "plenty of research".
The chances of you losing any significant muscle when cutting from 15-10% is very low even on a terrible diet - you also DONT need dnp for this goal.

My advise is to cut naturally since you dont NEED the dnp or actually do "plenty of research" so that you wouldn't need to ask questions like this.

damn skippy.. dnp is a dangerous compound... i recommend you use diet and training to get that weight down

Hello, I***8217;m 215lbs and 15% body fat trying to reach 10-11% I***8217;m looking to do a quick cutting cycle but have never used any AAS or PHs therefore I am thinking of using ostarine to preserve muscle and because it only has minor suppression. I was also thinking of using SARMS GW if it will preserve muscle as well as ostarine, if so I would much rather take GW since its anti-catabolic and not mess with SARMS Ostarine or hormonal supps anytime soon.

No doubt you've done research, so I'm not gonna hound you...in my experience that just makes the person want to do it more. At the end of the day we can't stop you, only educate you...

DNP does indeed have a bad rep. As someone who has tried it (several times), and I'm obviously alive, I can vouch for the 'it's safe as long as you are careful' stuff...

Just PLEASE know your source. That's the main concern. If they don't know what they're doing, it doesn't matter how careful you are.

As far as Osta being used...that could work. I've spoken to many a DNP user and they're all mixed on if using AAS or other PEDs will help with muscle retention. With Osta at least you won't have to worry about adding on the sides of roids to the mix.

Just be smart. I do agree with 3J though, diet and training is where you'll find your results. I've trained for a show and lost a ridiculous amount of weight without use of DNP. It's definitely possible.

**And no, people, please do not ask me for a DNP source. I will not respond.

just keep it sarms man. no on the dnp.

if your ready for dnp, you don't need to ask one thing about it cuz you an expert already.

Just trust your source, OP. That's the main thing.

Sarms is no different- gotta trust that, too. For me, SarmsSearch is it. I tried the cheap route first years ago before finding them...now I'll never use anyone else.

Good luck to you, and please don't hesitate should you need any help.

agreed with above^^. i can vouch for this statement because I have used a few different companies for osta and s4. i'm convinced that one of the companies wasn't even sarms. more likely AAS. My lipids were skewed and my test levels were wayyyy low. When I used sarmssearch, multiple times bloodwork showed nothing to be concerned about in the bloodwork other than minor test suppression which bounced back quickly with pct. side effects were less, and results were more pronounced and gains were held onto easier.

Back