Scar tissue + injections....when is it time to move to other muscles?

M56M

I am using Zambon Winstrol (winny) ED for 6 weeks:

I have not done that many cycles, this being #3 but i have basically stuck to Shoulders, Thighs, and Ass Muscles for injections. It feels to me like i can't go there anymore, not as much Ass but lower thigh and DEFINITELY Shoulders. Its I feel like i risk losing juice everytime i inject becuase of this.

If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the direction of a good "Site Inection Diagram" i would appreciate it.

I usually inject in:

Shoulder
Thigh
Ass Cheeks

I need to start spreading the wealth, I am thinking......

Traps
Biceps
Triceps
Chest

thanks for all the help its appreciated.

M56M

Last edited:
I use 'em all. Plus, there are 2 heads to the biceps, I do the lateral and the medial, and also the lateral and medial heads of the triceps. Totally different areas.
As far as the shoulders, I do the lateral deltoid, andthen move pasteriorly and get the rear delts. I've even used the anterior delt for small injects like HCG.
Pectorals, if you know what you're doing, offers a large area to use as well.
Have fun.

M56M said:
THanks bro that looks like a killer site, what wrong with the glute injection?

M56M
The glute shot is more of a hip shot, if you've doing yours like the one shown, then this will be a new area for you.

Place your hands on your waist, 1-1 1/2 inchs below your thumb is where you inject. That's the way I was shown to do it, if you go to the Dr. that's where they'll give you an injection, if it's a glute injection. My wife gives me my shots there, with no pain or problems.

JohnnyB

Traps are akward, Pec injections will hurt with a water based. I love bi injections, right now, i do bis 3x a week and quads 3x a week.

I would have to say that delts are by far my favorite. I just cant master the bicep injection, it seems like everytime I hit a vein or a nerve.

bigdelt69 said:
I would have to say that delts are by far my favorite. I just cant master the bicep injection, it seems like everytime I hit a vein or a nerve.

Delts hit me the same way. I'll stick with glutes. Millions of Docs can't be wrong.

I just started hitting my bis and no problem with nerves or veins but the muscle seems to become so tight as soon as I hit it.

Back