Science catches up to Yohimburn

ulter

Official Sponsor
We'd like to thank the scientific community for funding and carrying out a study proving that the ingredients in Yohimburn cause fat reduction in the A2 receptor "estrogenic fat" areas of the body. We've know it for years but now it's on paper and published.

The Study

Last edited:
i have over half a bottle at my parents' . i just kinda stoped using it a couple of years ago. thought it was just a fad. i am gonna have to break that stuff out again.

fr8tren said:
i have over half a bottle at my parents' . i just kinda stoped using it a couple of years ago. thought it was just a fad. i am gonna have to break that stuff out again.

Ha, same with me. I actually started losing my appetite on it, thats why I stopped.

i dont remember that happening to me, but my gf at the time complained that i smelled like a big candy cane. what better time to start it anyway since i took my last shot of the cycle today...:sad:

Just a note on that... It's not scented. Yohimburn MUST use the special peppermint oil in order to work. But hey it could have been worse, like if it needed fish oil. :)

I can't speak for the Yohimburn but I have used a similar yohimbe based product and seen results.

as a note- yohimburn is now available in a twin pack

at significant savings

Back