Seeking advices for my 2nd cycle. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Zee

Hey guys. This is my first post here so let me give you some background info. I worked out naturally on and off for 5 years. Late January I decided to take the next step and do my first cycle.

I ran Tren Ace 100 mg every other day with Test Prop 500mg per week. Ran my cycle for 9 weeks and loved the results! By the time I was done, I was running heavy cardio in last month so my weight-gaining slowed down as I was burning fat and adding lean muscle. Overall I added 30 pounds in those 9 weeks (I'm 6'5 by the way) of solid and lean muscle while I burned the fat in my stomach area and started seeing abs for first time in my life.

Anyway it's been 6 weeks off now(ran Nolvadex for PCT) and I am simply anxious to hop on my next one in couple weeks!

I was thinking of running both Tren and Test again as I kept most of my gains and even strength, however I was advised by a local professional bodybuilder to go ahead and run Decca with it for the whole 9-10 weeks for even crazier weight gains.

What are your thoughts?

And also, only bad thing I have experienced is extreme allergic reaction from almond oil which both viles were sterilized in, this including hives, rashes, and extreme skin redness even with the slightest irritation of skin (for example shaving my arms they were extremly red and goes away after 30 min or so, or wiping myself with towel after shower, my skin turned red and left marks that went away after but it was worrying). That's the only thing that scares me.

Are there any brands in Canada that I can get which aren't sterilized in almond oil as I believe that's what caused the reaction? Inno-vagen was the one I used. I do plan on seeing a doctor just in case it gets to that extreme again.

Thank you.

Zee

Welcome.

Age please.

Deca for 9 weeks is a waste of gear and runnng 2 -19 nor s may be a bit much with respect to progesterone sides..

Take you shirt off for the last photo and lets see that ab section..

Do you do legs ?

Or are you a human light bulb like me ?

I know nothing bout Canadian gear but the allergic reaction would be a real drag for me.

I wish you well..

Welcome.

Age please.

Deca for 9 weeks is a waste of gear and runnng 2 -19 nor s may be a bit much with respect to progesterone sides..

Take you shirt off for the last photo and lets see that ab section..

Do you do legs ?

Or are you a human light bulb like me ?

I know nothing bout Canadian gear but the allergic reaction would be a real drag for me.

I wish you well..

Hey Teutonic, thanks for the reply.

I'm 25 years old.

I do legs as well, go real heavy on them, but being 6'5, it's very hard to get them in proportion with upper body. Once I do my next cycle I'll experiment a lot more knowing what kind of results I got the first time.

And yes, allergic reaction is a real drag.

So what would you suggest running for my 2nd cycle?

Back