Seeking some wisdom

Elliotmax

Thanks for the Memories
Since I'm about to start my 1st cycle I'm just curious about the experience of people who've been on and off gear for at least a few years now.

What would you have done differently and why? What advice can you give someone who's just getting into the whole game?

I honestly just workout for fun and never thought I'd use steroids. I even used to judge people who were using them. But I started doing research mainly out of curiosity, and the more you learn, the more you start feeling familiar with the stuff. After a while it just doesn't seem as scary/ harmful as people make it ought to be.

Now here I am seeking the wisdom of the same people I used to judge.. I've read and tried to learn everything I could find online, but I know there're a few things you just won't find in the stickies. What from your experience can you put into words?

My experience on steroids has been a fun and large ride. I find they help me train and gain. I do most things right on steroids so the whole bad experience thing doesn't apply. I enjoy the chemistry behind steroids so research is something I do a ton of.

It is nothing more than the evolution of weight lifting. You need a plateau breaker and these are it. There is a difference between abuse and enhancement. Stay on the right side and you too will have a good ride.

Good luck.

Be smart, don't run long cycles if you're just doing it for fun. I have low test after 6 years of longer cycling. You don't need high doses either, slow steady gains.

Since I'm about to start my 1st cycle I'm just curious about the experience of people who've been on and off gear for at least a few years now.

What would you have done differently and why? What advice can you give someone who's just getting into the whole game?

I honestly just workout for fun and never thought I'd use steroids. I even used to judge people who were using them. But I started doing research mainly out of curiosity, and the more you learn, the more you start feeling familiar with the stuff. After a while it just doesn't seem as scary/ harmful as people make it ought to be.

Now here I am seeking the wisdom of the same people I used to judge.. I've read and tried to learn everything I could find online, but I know there're a few things you just won't find in the stickies. What from your experience can you put into words?
The best advice I can you, is what I learned right here several years ago.

Learn everything you can about what you are doing, know what to expect from sides, plan everything out in advance, have all gear and AI's in hand along with DHT shampoos or razor if MPB runs in the family and only run test the first time out.

Some GREAT advice is AS follows...ALWAYS use Testosterone as YOUR PRIMARY steroid....and do as MUCH research as POSSIBLE.

I would always get blood work done during cycle to just check everything out. Planning is the key to success with aas. Diet is the most important thing when it comes to training. I would have used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from the start if I knew how well it worked with cycling. Your doing the right thing by researching as much as possible. Start slow.....thats just my redneck advice

Research diet and training the three things that need to be perfect before venturing into the field of gear!Most of all you should wait till you hit a plateau

before i decided to start i stuck around here , asked as many questions as possible and tried to become as knowledgeable as possible about what i was doing . Knowledge is your key tool to success and making things go smoothly . stick around , ask and be patient , i stuck around here for at least a month before i started my cycle , even when i already had my gear. also never thought id get myself into many things in this life so far , but i guess u live and learn , u see different perspectives and familiarize yourself with things u never thought u could

My best advice or experience is for you to really research everything and fully understand everything involved in this game. I regret starting so young personally. I thought I was at a stand still and that I needed AAS to get ahead. To me, it is amazing how little most guys know about diet and training and I was one of them. I thought my diet was on point and my training was top notch. I couldn't have been more wrong. Knowing what I know now, I would have waited until I was at least 25 years old to run steroids and just trained naturally until I learned about diet and training. That is why I crack up with a lot of the newbies because they claim they can't gain weight or gain muscle and they are 6'0 tall and weigh 170 lbs. I can guarantee you that their diet and training sucks, hence why they have those stats. So yeah, that is what my regret is. Now I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and I love it but I just would have done things a little bit differently if I could go back and do it over again. Good luck!!

My best advice or experience is for you to really research everything and fully understand everything involved in this game. I regret starting so young personally. I thought I was at a stand still and that I needed AAS to get ahead. To me, it is amazing how little most guys know about diet and training and I was one of them. I thought my diet was on point and my training was top notch. I couldn't have been more wrong. Knowing what I know now, I would have waited until I was at least 25 years old to run steroids and just trained naturally until I learned about diet and training. That is why I crack up with a lot of the newbies because they claim they can't gain weight or gain muscle and they are 6'0 tall and weigh 170 lbs. I can guarantee you that their diet and training sucks, hence why they have those stats. So yeah, that is what my regret is. Now I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and I love it but I just would have done things a little bit differently if I could go back and do it over again. Good luck!!

nuff said

Back