Serostim or Somaject

JohnnyB

Community Veteran
I can get the 105iu of Serostim or 126iu of Somaject at about the same price.

What I want to know is the Serostim better then the Somaject, even though it's less iu per kit. What I'm Turing to get at is will the results be better with the amount of iu in the kit. And should the Serostim be shipped in a cooler?

All I'm doing is adding hgh to my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) at 2iu a day, 5 on and 2 off.

JohnnyB

IMHO, serostim is the choice! It doesnt need to be kept cold before recon, and it is FDA approved. I believe its a better choice!

if its the hologram domestics then go with serostim. if its the non holo exports then chances are its the same as the somaject anyways, and needs to be kept refridgerated at all times.

serostim, im not sure on the serostim and shipping, but the somaject must be kept cool, and many sources wont ship it that way.

LAWNSAVER said:
IMHO, serostim is the choice! It doesnt need to be kept cold before recon, and it is FDA approved. I believe its a better choice!
You'd go with serostim even though it has less iu in it?

JohnnyB

Thanks Bros for your response, it helps with my decision and I do appreciate it.

JohnnyB

Yes, because you dont know how the somajects have been handles! The holo serostims dont have to be kept cold until after recon.

Its just a better shot of getting a more potent product!!

LAWNSAVER said:
Yes, because you dont know how the somajects have been handles! The holo serostims dont have to be kept cold until after recon.

Its just a better shot of getting a more potent product!!
Thanks Bro

JohnnyB

i currently have the soma's... first time using gh so dont know which is better, but will be switching to the hologram kits for comparison... soma's are giving me 2" diameter red welts/hard lumps that are sore as hell for about a week, not to mention the source was not someone i'd EVER deal with again

doggy said:
i currently have the soma's... first time using gh so dont know which is better, but will be switching to the hologram kits for comparison... soma's are giving me 2" diameter red welts/hard lumps that are sore as hell for about a week, not to mention the source was not someone i'd EVER deal with again
Thanks Bro, the red welts doesn't sound good. I think I'll go with the hologram kits.

JohnnyB

Johnnyb, i hear of both being used.......If i had a choice at this point i would go with Serostim.................................

LAWNSAVER said:

ACTUALLY NEITHER ONE NEED TO BE KEPT COLD BEFORE RECONSTITUTING....

PERSONALLY, I'D STICK WITH THE SEROSTIM.... BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD A BAD THING ABOUT THE SOMAJECTS....

GY....

Does anyone know where a GH FAQ can be found. I know a lil about it, but not nearly enough. Although I don't plan on using any until about 1 1/2 years. Thanks.

GEORGE YOUNG said:
ACTUALLY NEITHER ONE NEED TO BE KEPT COLD BEFORE RECONSTITUTING....

PERSONALLY, I'D STICK WITH THE SEROSTIM.... BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD A BAD THING ABOUT THE SOMAJECTS....

GY....

Sorry bro, I believe you are wrong. Serano has a patent on an additive that enables the gh not to break down when exposed to heat.
The swiss GH and Lilly's brand has something similar.

Somajects must be kept cold! Euro-tech will tell you the same thing!

Back