Server to busy try back later

Biggie if you need a goood company email me gearedup@fitnessgeared.com and I will set you up with our people or you can host with our site on our dedicated server! We should have plenty of room and the site is great and fast moving pretty much all the time and has a great control panel with many options!!

gearedup said:
Biggie if you need a goood company email me gearedup@fitnessgeared.com and I will set you up with our people or you can host with our site on our dedicated server! We should have plenty of room and the site is great and fast moving pretty much all the time and has a great control panel with many options!!

I appreciate it Geared. But honestly, I needed to have my own dedicated server because I also have 2 other websites that I run for my mortgage business. The fact that this site couldnt run off of a semi-dedicated only sped up the fact that eventually I was going to need a dedicated server. Our Online Store will be starting up soon as well so its all for the best. But again, thanks anyways, I appreciate the offer.

Back