sex drive isnt where it should be

e92

i'm going to get bloods tomorrow so i'll see whats up, but i just want some predictions here...

i recently added in this new test enth i got from my buddy, he's taken it and said its great but i didnt order it online like i usually do. now the test isnt underdosed, i got the bloods to prove it. but about a week after i started taking it i noticed my sexual desire drop. like i still get great erections, no problem cumming, but that true overwhelming desire to fuck that i normally get when i'm on 500mg+ of test is just not there. i'm only taking 500mg of test EW and 60mg of tbol ED. suggestions ?

Wearing looser jeans would help. Get rid of those European Skinny Jeans you like to wear. Your "boys" need some room to move about. :)

In all seriousness, get blood work. Sounds like it may be an E2 issue.

Any testicular atrophy are you running hcg?
i never got any testicular atrophy in all my 4 years of using gear. maybe like 10% smaller at most. and i dont believe in running HCG on cycle. when you inject test, you are sending a message to your body to stop producing natural test. when you run HCG, you are sending a message to the body to start producing natty test. so your body is getting two opposite messages and i just think that complicates things and doesnt make sense to me.

even though i blast and cruise now, once a year i will take a month or two off and bridge with HCG.

Wearing looser jeans would help. Get rid of those European Skinny Jeans you like to wear. Your "boys" need some room to move about. :)

In all seriousness, get blood work. Sounds like it may be an E2 issue.
maybe. or maybe a prolactin issue? who knows what was in that test i got. maybe a bit of tren or nandrolone or something. its known that the UUGL's (under underground labs) often do that. i wouldnt really expect that from a lab like balkan or sciroxx or genza.

off topic, but back when i was a heroin addict the dealers would cut their dope with xanax and klonopin and stuff like that to make the product better. so i could totally see a UGL wanting to have an edge and add some tren to their test to make it fire. and i would be fine with that if i had known.

And.... Your AI dose is..?
.25mg adex eod - e3d, i know that at 500mg a week that dosing is right for me.

i never got any testicular atrophy in all my 4 years of using gear. maybe like 10% smaller at most. and i dont believe in running HCG on cycle. when you inject test, you are sending a message to your body to stop producing natural test. when you run HCG, you are sending a message to the body to start producing natty test. so your body is getting two opposite messages and i just think that complicates things and doesnt make sense to me.

1) You must have had really undersized testicles to begin with.

2) That makes no sense. You don't understand the role LH plays in the HPTA Feedback Loop.

1) You must have had really undersized testicles to begin with.

2) That makes no sense. You don't understand the role LH plays in the HPTA Feedback Loop.
whatever bro thats irrelevant to my question. i'll look into that though.

Being new to this,that sounds a lot like what rich piana says about hcg and while he is massive i tend to believe he talks out his ass alot

Being new to this,that sounds a lot like what rich piana says about hcg and while he is massive i tend to believe he talks out his ass alot
when it comes to steroids, most people talk out of their ass. look at where you are. you're on a website full of bros who do juice. since i started taking gear, all i've done was read about what the steroid does and how it works, decided if it was right for me, and took it. everyone's body works differently so i go by what works on my body. just like how genetic freaks (my friend) can eat anything he wants, he lifts but has no idea what hes doing in the gym, and still looks amazing. and hes natural.

when it comes to steroids, most people talk out of their ass. look at where you are. you're on a website full of bros who do juice. since i started taking gear, all i've done was read about what the steroid does and how it works, decided if it was right for me, and took it. everyone's body works differently so i go by what works on my body. just like how genetic freaks (my friend) can eat anything he wants, he lifts but has no idea what hes doing in the gym, and still looks amazing. and hes natural.

Can you elaborate on how LH works differently in everyone's bodies (males) -- assuming everything is intact and functioning? Let's not delve into injuries and disorders.

even though i blast and cruise now, once a year i will take a month or two off and bridge with HCG.

maybe. or maybe a prolactin issue? who knows what was in that test i got. maybe a bit of tren or nandrolone or something. its known that the UUGL's (under underground labs) often do that. i wouldnt really expect that from a lab like balkan or sciroxx or genza.

off topic, but back when i was a heroin addict the dealers would cut their dope with xanax and klonopin and stuff like that to make the product better. so i could totally see a UGL wanting to have an edge and add some tren to their test to make it fire. and i would be fine with that if i had known.

.25mg adex eod - e3d, i know that at 500mg a week that dosing is right for me.

For starters, it's going to take significant amounts of nandrolone to spike your prolactin, unless you're susceptible. As testosterone is far and away the cheapest raw, I can't see anyone cutting test with another compound.

Second, HCG isn't absolutely necessary, but it does have an impact on sexual desire and stimulation. Your body has LH receptors in quite a few different places (adrenals for instance), so it's not a bad idea to simulate natural LH production when suppressed for long periods of time.

I am pretty sure that this is either a test or estradiol problem. Of course, your age does play into this as your brain is still developing - and exogenous hormones will have a greater impact on you as such. I'm done trying to convince you how it's a bad idea, but you should be aware of this fact. Dopamine uptake is certainly one of the mechanisms that are being impacted; which does influence sexual desire to an extent.

My prediction is that either you're crushing your estradiol, your test is bunk, or your AI is bunk. I look forward to those results. :)

My prediction is that either you're crushing your estradiol, your test is bunk, or your AI is bunk. I look forward to those results. :)
test or AI isnt bunk i got bloods done. might be an e2 problem. this is my first time using long esters or anything. even when i was cruising a few years ago i was doing test prop. so estrogen control might be a bit different with long esters. either way i'm getting bloods tomorrow and i will post them

test or AI isnt bunk i got bloods done. might be an e2 problem. this is my first time using long esters or anything. even when i was cruising a few years ago i was doing test prop. so estrogen control might be a bit different with long esters. either way i'm getting bloods tomorrow and i will post them

Bloods done on the current vial and pack of AI? I've had a bad vial come from very reputable UGLs; it happens. It'll be interesting to see what is going on for sure. :)

You mentioned in your first or second post that your test e isn't underdosed but got bloods a week after starting.. You then go on about hcg use and your ai isn't bunk but you need bloods done. Are you talking out of your ass?

Bloods done on the current vial and pack of AI? I've had a bad vial come from very reputable UGLs; it happens. It'll be interesting to see what is going on for sure. :)
yup. the test is good. AI i have is from RUI, never have had problems with them. and i have sun pharma arimidex which is human grade.

off topic, but i have tren that i ordered nearly a year and a half ago laying around. stored at room temp. is it still good ?

The whole reading part is where I'm at now but just curious have you tried hcg on cycle before, seems to me much more knowledgeable ppl and studies say to take it on then say not to. And i feel you on the friends with awesome genetics my buddy is 6'7 eats fast food everyday and has a 12 pack it sucks.

And not to start an argument or anything but if you feel most ppl here talk out there ass why askfor help here. Like id never ask like rich piana or boston loyd for advice cause i wouldn't trust there help

yup. the test is good. AI i have is from RUI, never have had problems with them. and i have sun pharma arimidex which is human grade.

off topic, but i have tren that i ordered nearly a year and a half ago laying around. stored at room temp. is it still good ?

So you switched AI's? Sorry, but unless you picked the "human grade" anything up directly from the pharmacy yourself - it's certainly up to speculation. But of course, bloods will confirm everything.

Room temperature outside direct sunlight is fine.

So you switched AI's? Sorry, but unless you picked the "human grade" anything up directly from the pharmacy yourself - it's certainly up to speculation. But of course, bloods will confirm everything.

Room temperature outside direct sunlight is fine.
even before getting bloods for the product i got i knew it was real. i have enough experience with this shit to feel whether or not a product is real. like when you take too much AI, it gives you a sort of diuretic effect and you start pissing like crazy, that happens with this product.

and really in my country it is really easy to get pharma grade shit, especially AI's. the guy i know here gets human grade test cyp now and then but it just sells out like crazy and is like ****** bucks for a 10ml vial. and honestly, the gear they produce that is human grade like deca, test, sust, anadrol, t3, etc etc etc is way easier to find here over UGL

but yeah, im getting bloods in a few hours and will have the results by the end of the day

Last edited by a moderator:
Back