sex drive isnt where it should be

even before getting bloods for the product i got i knew it was real. i have enough experience with this shit to feel whether or not a product is real. like when you take too much AI, it gives you a sort of diuretic effect and you start pissing like crazy, that happens with this product.

and really in my country it is really easy to get pharma grade shit, especially AI's. the guy i know here gets human grade test cyp now and then but it just sells out like crazy and is like ****** bucks for a 10ml vial. and honestly, the gear they produce that is human grade like deca, test, sust, anadrol, t3, etc etc etc is way easier to find here over UGL

but yeah, im getting bloods in a few hours and will have the results by the end of the day

Not to beat a dead horse here, but hydrochlorothiazide can do that, and it's often cheaper than arimidex. But yeah, bloods will tell the story. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
went and got bloodwork earlier, i checked my test and e2.... and holy shit my e2 came back 197.70 pmol/L

Estradiol 197.70 pmol/L [----------]* 99.40 - 192.00

i will get results for test on thursday since they only do it once a week.

what do i do? should i take 1mg of adex now?

went and got bloodwork earlier, i checked my test and e2.... and holy shit my e2 came back 197.70 pmol/L

Estradiol 197.70 pmol/L [----------]* 99.40 - 192.00

i will get results for test on thursday since they only do it once a week.

what do i do? should i take 1mg of adex now?

Your E2 is only 53pg/ml. That isn't very high. You could bump up you AI dose ever so slightly.

Why would you suggest taking 1mg of Adex? You are aware that AI's only prevent future aromatization. They do nothing about the estrogen already there.

and i dont believe in running HCG on cycle. when you inject test, you are sending a message to your body to stop producing natural test. when you run HCG, you are sending a message to the body to start producing natty test. so your body is getting two opposite messages and i just think that complicates things and doesnt make sense to me..
https://youtu.be/NkZcuPIIvjM?t=3m12s

Rich Pena is that you????

Last edited:
Your E2 is only 53pg/ml. That isn't very high. You could bump up you AI dose ever so slightly.

Why would you suggest taking 1mg of Adex? You are aware that AI's only prevent future aromatization. They do nothing about the estrogen already there.

I wouldn't touch anything until the testosterone results come back personally. But that's just me. :wiggle:

That guy is like an infection. Taking HCG makes perfect sense if you really understand what's going on. It's cheap and it keeps more of your equipment functioning.

Hes like herpes brother.

Listen to what hes saying in that video. He doesn't know what the FUCK hes talking about. 'Look at me, Im big, so Im right.' NONSENSE lol. I don't mind the guy but c'mon man. haha.

Is he taking 5000iu EOD for however long he is off (even though we all know hes NEVER off) if so, bye bye leydig cells, lol.

Last edited:
I saw him at BodyPower earlier in the year... he doesn't look like he has long left for this earth unfortunately... he looks like he could keel over at any minute.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone of course - but the shite he spouts on YouTube is affecting a lot of lives.

Back