Sexual drive

93stangers

Being on cycle, sex drive is definitely not a problem for me! However, my fiancé started birth control pills 3 months ago and her sex drive has decreased dramatically!!! Anybody else noticed this when your lady started the pill? Is there anything over the counter that can help women increase there sex drive? I'm going crazy here!!!!!!!

Damn, that sucks. Well, just do what I do, load up a needle with around 25mg of testosterone and while she is sleeping, just jam it in her ass real quick and inject it fast. If she wakes up, she will claim a spider bit her on the ass. It works every time man. Give it a week and the drive will increase dramatically. Totally kidding man. Lol. I honestly don't know what she could take over the counter. Maybe there is birth control that is less hormonal than the other like an IUD?? Maybe some female members will chime in here.

This is why my wife is on the copper IUD. All hormonal birth control can seriously mess with their libido among other things. The only thing I can say is maybe switching to a low-dose pill if she doesn't fancy the idea of going to the IUD (copper, not hormonal). BEWARE Depo-provera (shot), that shit is THE worst of all of them.

This is why my wife is on the copper IUD. All hormonal birth control can seriously mess with their libido among other things. The only thing I can say is maybe switching to a low-dose pill if she doesn't fancy the idea of going to the IUD (copper, not hormonal). BEWARE Depo-provera (shot), that shit is THE worst of all of them.

She is on the low dose pill right now too. This sucks!!! She doesn't like the thought of the IUD for whatever reason. It's been 3 months now, maybe she'll adopt to it more and get her drive back??? Or else back to condoms I guess.

Being on cycle, sex drive is definitely not a problem for me! However, my fiancé started birth control pills 3 months ago and her sex drive has decreased dramatically!!! Anybody else noticed this when your lady started the pill? Is there anything over the counter that can help women increase there sex drive? I'm going crazy here!!!!!!!
I was on birth control for 7 years and tried and tried to get something from my doctor or use other things to try and get my sex drive back... The ONLY thing that will get it back, is for her to stop the pill. she can get a different form of non hormonal birth control like mirena or the copper coil, they don't have as many sexual function issues

I was on birth control for 7 years and tried and tried to get something from my doctor or use other things to try and get my sex drive back... The ONLY thing that will get it back, is for her to stop the pill. she can get a different form of non hormonal birth control like mirena or the copper coil, they don't have as many sexual function issues

That's what I was thinking. SB might just have to stop. But, now she saying her drive might not be down that much. That it might just feel like it is since I'm wanting it that much more since I'm on cycle. Lol. We decided to wait until I'm off cycle to make a decision.

When its killed the sex drive in past relationships for me I just waited a month or so and dropped the old damn the pill is making you gain weight comment. A new method was in place very fast. I just just had to get out of doghouse first.

just pull out some money or liqour, that will increase their drive.

I wish!!!! Amazing I found the one in a million that has never had a hit of a cig, pot, nothing!!! Never even had a buzz of liquor and she's 27! Most she ever drank was two glasses of wine over about a 2 hr period so it didn't do much lol. I personally think its great though, more power to her for never needing or wanting too. And it's not like she's against it at all. She has no problem hanging out with groups that are drunk or smoking. She thinks its funny.

Back on topic, the drive has been a little better lately. Maybe her body is adjusting to the pill finally!!!

Try to get some testosterone cream. My co-worker uses it on his wife and he swears by it. Fortunately for me Im not in the rut yet. But when I am Ill be trying the cream out.

Im in the same boat here, on the plus side starting birth control make my girls tits grow big time. She has a rack how. Thinking about just going back to condoms would be a better bet or get cut.

I got a vasectomy so my wife could get off of birth control. She had been on for like 10 years. A few months after she got off, her sex drive was like that when we were teens together. Getting my balls chopped was the best decision ever.

Back