Should I go 200mg or 400mg of Deca?

fatchops

This will be my first time with Deca, I plan on running 600mg/wk of test.

Should I go 200mg/wk or 400mg/wk?
Thank you

I read that the average guidline is approx 100mg per 100lb of body weight. I've tried 200 and then 400mg per week and can not say that I have really noticed any MAJOR difference

ok then, now try 200 again and see if you get any results. my guess is you would have gotten much better results on that first time if you had gone with 400 mg's instead. the fact that you didnt realy notice a difference should tell you the 400 mg dose actuayl worked better because after the first cycle your physique is up another level, and requires more to keep making improvements. i hope that made sence.

to me doing anything over 300-50 mg's for a first run is really stupid. The gains once you go higher minimal at best and progesterone gyno can some annoying shit. I speak from experience, so take it for whatever it is worth.

Hootie said:
I read that the average guidline is approx 100mg per 100lb of body weight. I've tried 200 and then 400mg per week and can not say that I have really noticed any MAJOR difference

That's news......everything I've ever read said it was best at 2mg per pound of lean body mass.

A national level competitor recommended that I take 1200mg/week LOL.

400 would be good IMO.

Ok, so the general consensus is 400. Now is it best to drop the deca towards the end of the cycle to make recovery easier? (planning to do a similar cycle in a month)

Back