shoulder advice needed

There are numerous products that can help in the repair of tendons, so if you have access to a product such as dbol or winstrol, my view is that taking a low dosage can help recovery. Suggest you combine this with a daily dose of Glucozamine. Combined, I know many people who do find this helps with recovery of the type on injury you describe.

Be sure to to gentle stretching each day. Treatment with hot water and massage can also help.

Once you feel no more pain, the key is to very slowly start getting back into the movements and exercises that cased the pain. Go slow and go light. Much better to wait 2 or 3 weeks longer to allow for full healing, than to rush back in and re-injure youself.

christhecarpenter333 said:
I believe it is a tendon tear, however im not 100% sure.

If your not sure then go to a Dr. and find out for sure... I would not take dbol or Winstrol (winny) to try and help heal a tear... you will most likely only injure yourself more...If anything that would help heal a tear I would use GH...but go to a Dr and find out what is really wrong..

thefantom1 said:
If your not sure then go to a Dr. and find out for sure... I would not take dbol or Winstrol (winny) to try and help heal a tear... you will most likely only injure yourself more...If anything that would help heal a tear I would use GH...but go to a Dr and find out what is really wrong..

100% ditto on this
Find out and then think about GH if the situation warrants it
honestly I have no idea what the other poster meant by using Dbol and Winstrol for repair. It makes no sense

Back