sleep problems related to gear??

missmuscle

Hi!

Since Saturday I have been unable to get a restful sleep. I don't feel refreshed and I don't feel like I slept at all. I have tried taking valerian root tea and that did work for one night. Is this related to taking AAS? I am currently on 1cc (50) Winstrol (winny) E7D and have been on for several months for competition prep. I am hoping that this will go away when I stop after I get off or sooner b/c it's really making me tired during the day and I'm already carb depleted!!! So, have any of you had problems falling and staying asleep while on? How long did it take to go away?

Thanks in advance!!!

I sleep way too much when on. Always tired , I'm getting tired just thinking aabout it. lmao

I can't get great sleep because I'm a walking hardon, hours and hours in bed I'm stiff as a board.

Anyhow, after several months I dont know that it would all of the sudden be a problem.

Melatonin may work, 5HTP works for some, sadly I have not found a supplement that seems to really help. I have to hit up OTC sleeping pills, 1-2 of them at a time.

These last days I was sweating when sleeping :(very unpleasant, It have been amplified by the use of AAS. And my sleep was a little disturbed but now all seems to be ok :biggthump

otc sleep aids stopped working for me after a while.
there are a couple types of melatonin
i think it is important to get the right one

anybody know which type works?

Back