sleep trouble

blysccr

Anyone have trouble sleeping? My buddy is on 10 wks of test e 500 mg a week. He has taken melatonin from GNC and said it has helped off and on. Any ideas why and what you have that works.

I have never tried melatonin but a girl I know, said it works great for her.
I usually smoke a bowl an hour or so before bed and that does it for me, if I feel wound up.

N2sLEEP from NeedToBuildMuscle.net.... Melatonin, Valerian...and 5-htp...cant go wrong....

If you've never tried this combination it will blow your mind at how well it works....no grogginess in the morning either. Eases you to sleep within 30-45 minutes....love it.

If I can't sleep ambien does it for me. I can't fight it. Ten minutes and your out. Rubbin one out works to

I use either Unisom or Excederin PM. I fall asleep within 5 minutes without taking anything. My problem is constantly waking up throughout the night.

I use melatonin. Sometimes I`ll take 1 , sometimes 2. I try not to take it everynight though, so I dont get used to it.

for a cheep solution I go to wal-mart and buy zinc, magnesium, and b6. Take 1 pills of zinc, and b6 and 2 for magnesium. Helps me sleep SO WELL!!!! Also getting laid hahahahaha

the troblue with you

Every time I want to sleep, but lay down on the bed of a desire to not want to sleep, always insomnia

I get sleeping troubles had it for years,Not tried N2sLEEP but will have a go as sounds bloody good but i take 5-htp and if i really cant sleep a over the counter anti histamine (in the uk) is diphydramine gets you straight off and its in pharmacy nightol not the shitty herbal stuff and its cheap as fuck if you buy the allergy tablets and not the branded sleep aid and its the same drug just higher dose.

So has anyone in this thread tried N2Sleep except me....(might have missed a post) I love that shit man....if that doesnt work for you then you need to see a doctor.

So has anyone in this thread tried N2Sleep except me....(might have missed a post) I love that shit man....if that doesnt work for you then you need to see a doctor.

Ok! we get it, your in love with N2Sleep!
I havent tried it but I take the same shit that you said is in it. 5htp, valerian root, melatonin. Works pretty good. Probably cheaper to just buy it seperate like i do at the drugstore. Sometimes ill mix other things in there aswell like zinc, magnesium, B6, Gaba, st johns wort. I try not to use the same thing every night.

HaHa....sorry guys....I struggled with sleep issues for years...took everything from bezos to ambien CR......Ambien worked...but I also liked to get up and eat and then drive and not remember anything when I took it. I used to take phenibut too. Valerian and melatonin together were my favorite all natural combo with no side effects. N2Sleep seems to be my ticket to great sleep. Sorry if I am pushy.....I just know the frustration that comes with sleepless nights....

Back