sleep trouble

I get sleeping troubles had it for years,Not tried N2sLEEP but will have a go as sounds bloody good but i take 5-htp and if i really cant sleep a over the counter anti histamine (in the uk) is diphydramine gets you straight off and its in pharmacy nightol not the shitty herbal stuff and its cheap as fuck if you buy the allergy tablets and not the branded sleep aid and its the same drug just higher dose.

I always feel drowsy in the morning when I take benedryl to go to sleep....it definetely puts you down though...

Melatonin, Valerian, ambien, xanax

any one of these or a combination of them should have you sleeping like a baby :)

GHRP 6 causes me to fall asleep quick and sleep deep. I do 100 mcg 3x / day. I am really loving this peptide stuff!

Need2Sleep and you'll be good to go. If want to go the peptide rout try GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin with cjc1295. There all super cheap but need2sleep is the easiest and the cheapest.

I have trouble staying awake in the mornings when i get up,i dont have trouble falling asleep,its the staying awake when i do get up that i have trouble with

Stay away from all that perscription pills shit, you probably dont need that. What time do you get up and go to sleep?

Anyone have trouble sleeping? My buddy is on 10 wks of test e 500 mg a week. He has taken melatonin from GNC and said it has helped off and on. Any ideas why and what you have that works.
Hi Blysccr,
I have faced sleep trouble problem one month ago. I have started doing exercises regularly. Now I can have happy and safe sleep.

Man, Im on week 3 of my test e 500mg/week cycle and so far I sleep like a baby, noticed sometimes it takes me a little longer to fall asleep than normal but otherwise Im out like a light.

So has anyone in this thread tried N2Sleep except me....(might have missed a post) I love that shit man....if that doesnt work for you then you need to see a doctor.
Hello BigKevKris,
For enough sleep, no need to consult doctor. Exercising regularly protects you from sleep trouble. I tried it.:):)

Try some passion flower, I take some every now and then especially if I have been under some stress for the week. I have never had any side effects from it, I would just say make sure you have at least 6-8 hours to dedicate to sleep. But you will wake up feeling well rested!

Going to sleep isn't my problem, its staying asleep. I toss and turn through the night, not getting that great REM sleep.

nitrazepam and zopiclone worked for me there very strong some people would advise not to use them for the long term but it's hard not to when there are the boyoz!

Back