So call roid rage ?

L

Lousy_Bastard

Just one question i have seen alot of different answers on so called roid rage and im just wondering, more from the vets

Whats there ipinion about the whole subject, and i know it has been raised a few times but,

All i got was noise not real sceinctific evidence

Any thoughs anyone has would be great to clear things up for me

Sorry this has been raised before but i got no proper evidence of this happening.

No evidence here but formyself but yes if you have anger issues without steroids, then yes your anger migth be on steroids as well. I have learnt how to loose it in the weigth room tho.

Also i remember Palumbo saying that tren should never be done in a relationship unless you wanna break up:)

Just one question i have seen alot of different answers on so called roid rage and im just wondering, more from the vets

Whats there ipinion about the whole subject, and i know it has been raised a few times but,

All i got was noise not real sceinctific evidence

Any thoughs anyone has would be great to clear things up for me

Sorry this has been raised before but i got no proper evidence of this happening.
hell----if you are a lousy bastard now can you imagine being juiced???lol
myself ---i get no rage at all unles on tren--and now that i think about it the one time i had any rage was something that built up over a period of time
but even then somebody has got to get it going,i don't just go into a rage

Last edited:
if find that roid rage only happens with those that cant control anger. This is before a cycle and during.
tracker.gif

now this is only my opinion guys ok i think roid rage is only in the skinny kids that juice that get all jacked up and feel the need to be tough all the time cuz their are all conceited because they r on aas all r jacked up that they think they are all invincible thats just my opinion

now this is only my opinion guys ok i think roid rage is only in the skinny kids that juice that get all jacked up and feel the need to be tough all the time cuz their are all conceited because they r on aas all r jacked up that they think they are all invincible thats just my opinion

LOL! I agree sorta.
I've said this many times that roid rage isn't bad but it's exists. It's just a little increased aggresovness during stressful situations and a little less patience toward stupidity.
Also there have been studies about increased test and increased aggresivness. Well atleat that's what someone told me on another forum

if find that roid rage only happens with those that cant control anger. This is before a cycle and during.
tracker.gif

This is good to know. I am not a violent guy so I hope I don't get roid rage but if I do get it I will do steroids in a hotel away from my wife. I would never want to hurt her but I still want to have ag ood body for her once I'm done steroids.

Roid rage is a myth. Some dicks use it to be bigger dicks!

Ive got agitation on Haloteston and Cheque Drops. Moreso with Halo but no Roid Rage!

I do believe however that if one has anger issues it could aggravate it a bit.....

gator

Ive got agitation on Haloteston and Cheque Drops. Moreso with Halo but no Roid Rage!

I do believe however that if one has anger issues it could aggravate it a bit.....

gator

Roid rage isn't real???? Then why do big guys with muscles get so mad in the movies? Is that just phony?

Roid rage isn't real???? Then why do big guys with muscles get so mad in the movies? Is that just phony?

LMAO.
One of my favorite football players ever....Lyle Alzado said it increased his aggression on the field and he even got out of his vehicle when a guy flicked him off in traffic, dragged him out of it and slammed him on the guys windshield but he said it wasnt the gear.....he just never met a guy he wouldnt fight!!!!!!!lol

What i glather here is if you have rage problem, you will have a bigger rage problem on the gear, so i wish ppl would just stop jumping on the bangwagon saying its the gear that makes them mad, which IMHO is crap sorry i dont want to offend anyone thats just my opinion and the opinion of alot of top doctors around the world

I think its each to their own on this one.,

What i glather here is if you have rage problem, you will have a bigger rage problem on the gear, so i wish ppl would just stop jumping on the bangwagon saying its the gear that makes them mad, which IMHO is crap sorry i dont want to offend anyone thats just my opinion and the opinion of alot of top doctors around the world

I think its each to their own on this one.,

Well put.

People that juice and act an ass.....are just that!!!!!!!

gator

gator

i think it is the male version of pms casue of the high test and est levels which is what happens when girls pms lol tha is my thout

Back