So...how do you even find a " source "?

raystanz333

Please don't kill me! :ugh:

DISLCAIMER!:

YES! I've read all of the newbie stickies, and have done title searches with "source" in them.
I am NOT asking for a source.

I'm just seriously curious what methods one normally goes through to find one around here.

Let's just talk about online sources for now:

From what I've been reading, and from the countless silly threads I've found, it seems that if you really would like to make sure your online source is legit, and you want some seal of approval from somebody reputable, you need to EMAIL a moderator on here or something along those lines.
Right of the bat, that sounds awfully intrusive and like the mod would lose his mind from a bunch of nonsense; so I know something is off.

So I figure, you build yourself up some kind of a reputation that you're not a dumbass or scammer, and then hope to god that somebody graces you with their seal of approval.

Or am I missing this entirely?

Hang around. Make intelligent and interesting posts. Make friends.

Don't email me or the other Mods. We are not here to dole out sources.

Realistically you never even need to make a single post to find a source. A lot of it boils down to luck because even legit sources can go bad. The best way to go about it honestly is to read through some forums find a lab that is getting praise and than look up that lab on every single google search you can possibly find. When you have a whole bunch of posts and know the members it can help. But still you never know who is possibly "sponsored" by a lab to give them praise. I think the check and go system of just ordering small amounts trying the testosterone for about 6 weeks and than getting a blood test to see if it is real is the best way. And just repeat that with labs that are popular tell you find one that is legit. I personally wouldn't do a source check just because it can get you in legal trouble to a degree giving out a source.

Sure ain't gonna get nowhere with 3 posts.

Well that's why starting some discussions is a decent idea methinks. :D

Realistically you never even need to make a single post to find a source. A lot of it boils down to luck because even legit sources can go bad. The best way to go about it honestly is to read through some forums find a lab that is getting praise and than look up that lab on every single google search you can possibly find. When you have a whole bunch of posts and know the members it can help. But still you never know who is possibly "sponsored" by a lab to give them praise. I think the check and go system of just ordering small amounts trying the testosterone for about 6 weeks and than getting a blood test to see if it is real is the best way. And just repeat that with labs that are popular tell you find one that is legit. I personally wouldn't do a source check just because it can get you in legal trouble to a degree giving out a source.

That's pretty interesting. Sounds like a marvelous crapshoot; but I won't get discouraged.
Kinda makes one wanna just head to Mexico; but I hear horror stories about that as well.

I've been on here a year and never once asked for a source. I met some good people that introduced me to other opportunities. I'm pretty well off now. Couldn't tell u about any sources here though.

Going to mexico you have just as good of a chance of getting ripped off honestly. They have a lot of counterfeits their plus no physique advancments are worth getting raped in a Mexican jail for trying to smuggle some steroids back.

Google.

There's a website that's reviews all the gear sites kinda like Angie's list.

Starts with the letter "*". A simply google search and not being a full re-re can find you a legit source. I personally would just stick with some of the big gear pushers like Geneza's distributor website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google.

There's a website that's reviews all the gear sites kinda like Angie's list.

Starts with the letter "*". A simply google search and not being a full re-re can find you a legit source. I personally would just stick with some of the big gear pushers like Geneza's distributor website.

Dont listen to Dr.G.. That is terrible guiden e bro! Ull end up acammed.. To.tell.u the truth dont.listen to half these.idiots out on.this thing.. Just wait bro.. Once ppl.get fermiliar with u and use to u.. Then something will stunble along bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to mexico you have just as good of a chance of getting ripped off honestly. They have a lot of counterfeits their plus no physique advancments are worth getting raped in a Mexican jail for trying to smuggle some steroids back.

Which is why you buy your drugs from HEB (walgreen/walmart equivalent) and just mail em across.

Back