So...how do you even find a " source "?

Dont listen to Dr.G.. That is terrible guiden e bro! Ull end up acammed.. To.tell.u the truth dont.listen to half these.idiots out on.this thing.. Just wait bro.. Once ppl.get fermiliar with u and use to u.. Then something will stunble along bro

Don't listen to this beef cake he obviously wants all the good gear for himself.

Google.

There's a website that's reviews all the gear sites kinda like Angie's list.

Starts with the letter "*". A simply google search and not being a full re-re can find you a legit source. I personally would just stick with some of the big gear pushers like Geneza's distributor website.

Dont do that. As someone stated previously there are sponsors out there giving reviews saying shits g2g when it isn't. Stick around and make friends. Any pm you get at this point is probably a sponsor because of this thread. For every good source there is a thousand bad one. Welcome to ology

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't listen to this beef cake he obviously wants all the good gear for himself.

Beefcake? Who the f*ck are u.. N what the hell are u doing.on.my forum! Yes the Kings forum.. I have all the good gear n.i didnt use no bullshit ur trying feed this.noob.. Ur one of those ******* assholes that have those kids go on ur bullshit website b troll them.. Hoe about this u get the hell.off.ology.. We dont.need ur negative b.s around here.. I can have every member on her vouch for.me.. I can.call a bullshiter when i see one we dnt want.u on this shit

I actually compete n.not a day dreamer like ur punk a*s

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont do that. As someone stated previously there are sponsors out there giving reviews saying shits g2g when it isn't. Stick around and make friends. Any pm you get at this point is probably a sponsor because of this thread. For every good source there is a thousand bad one. Welcome to ology

Valid point I guess. Regardless individuals can research the large distributors fairly easily.

I've never used a source from online. Lucky I guess? I've always been graced with being in a circle and apparently "game recognizes game" in the gym and it just seems to always happen for me. <shrugs>

Kinda, it's a wooden Croc. I was down in the bayou somewhere at some restaurant. After a few of those good ol' boy drinks they have down there, I felt the need to ride that bastard!

Kinda, it's a wooden Croc. I was down in the bayou somewhere at some restaurant. After a few of those good ol' boy drinks they have down there, I felt the need to ride that bastard!

Lol good shit. Had to take second look, thought it was a bull riding pic at first glance. I'm on my phone so it's small....

Lol good shit. Had to take second look, thought it was a bull riding pic at first glance. I'm on my phone so it's small....

waceyf, did you get my PM? I replied, but because I'm so "new" on here, it acted like you may not have. Let me know.

Just ask at your gym..

Find the guys who you know are on the juice because you can tell by just looking at them, and ask them for a source(most of the time they are the source)

That is how I found all of mine. And don't worry you will not get punched in the face or anything like that.....the worse is they will lie to you and tell you their natural

Last edited:
Just ask at your gym..

Find the guys who you know are on the juice because you can tell by just looking at them, and ask them for a source(most of the time they are the source)

That is how I found all of mine. And don't worry you will not get punched in the face or anything like that.....the worse is they will lie to you and tell you their natural
SO TRUE! Or look at you like another source of revenue! :bigok:

There are other forums that actually list sources. I won't name them, but they do exist. If I recall correctly, you need to be a member before even looking at the forum.

Just ask at your gym..

Nice! :)

Well I was hoping that I would be fortunate as this, but I live in a pretty conservative area of the bay it seems. My new gym has not had a single guy who looks massive, or even much stronger than myself in it.

I always thought that would be a funny thing too if you just sort of slunk up to a dude twice your size and be like, "...roids bitch?" :evil:

Nice! :)

Well I was hoping that I would be fortunate as this, but I live in a pretty conservative area of the bay it seems. My new gym has not had a single guy who looks massive, or even much stronger than myself in it.

I always thought that would be a funny thing too if you just sort of slunk up to a dude twice your size and be like, "...roids bitch?" :evil:

I have tons of people at work "off shore" that ask me about getting them steroids all the f'n time. I'm 6'2" 195lbs ~12% bf, not a very big dude. I love how they all are experts on the steroid subject when it's obvious non of them even lift. I just sit there and nod my head like I'm learning something.

Back