So...how do you even find a " source "?

find the nearest GNC and talk to a guy in the back name Guadalupe, yes there is one at every GNC store.
he will direct you where to go

LOL! That's the ticket! Best gear a guy can get comes from the GNC guy named pedro, or Guadalupe. Where do these dickheads come from??? Lol!!

You really have no clue as to how TRT works. You are spewing out bad information all over the forums.

As is typical with these dipshits who have "found" the "silver bullet" vs ACTUALLY reading, learning, and doing what "old bastards" like me who tell them what to do as we LEARNED the hard way. Yep, a former national competitor knows nothing along side of today's newbie... Ok. Lol

As is typical with these dipshits who have "found" the "silver bullet" vs ACTUALLY reading, learning, and doing what "old bastards" like me who tell them what to do as we LEARNED the hard way. Yep, a former national competitor knows nothing along side of today's newbie... Ok. Lol

Hey how else are they going to show off their new swinging E-Peen..

they use to tell me to walk up to the biggest guy in the gym, and say where is the mutha fawkin gear at bro!

lol all the newbs were doing it.

don't try this at home.

If I may, some people advertise in their signatures. Send them and email or a PM. If you're worried whether it's real, well, that's the risk you take. You could always google their company, check the boards to see if people are using it, etc.

I'm mostly interested in prohormones not AAS but I'm sure you could find some people here hint hint.

I just went the Google route. But you can't research whether the source is legit online. All these guys are busy setting up fake accounts to praise their gear and call their rivals gear bunk. If the source site is only a middle-man between you and a UGL, you can check the UGL's website. They usually have a source-checker on there where you can enter the source you are curious about. All that will tell you, though, is that the UGL added the source to the list of trusted sources. It doesn't tell you what their criteria is. Maybe the source is run by someone at, or affiliated with the UGL, or maybe they just let any Tom, Dick or Harry sell gear on their behalf. Maybe the UGL removes any source from the list if they hear the source is selling bunk, maybe they don't, or maybe they never bother to police the whole affair.
Still, you can research if he UGL makes good gear easily enough, then, if they have a source-checker, and the source claiming to sell their gear checks out on it, I guess that's as confident as you can be. However, even if you hear of a good UGL, there will be knock-off websites with a similar name, so make sure you have the right one.
All that said, buying it online is still a gamble. But, once you have a source you can trust, all you have to worry about is customs seizures, or your source turning to the dark side, or the UGL turning to the dark side, or the UGL getting skanked with bad powder.

Or you could use the following, scientifically approved method:

Tell a friend who wants to cycle about the great gear you got at X.com. Let HIM run a cycle of their gear. If it's G2G, you just eliminated almost all of the risk. If it's not, sigh and tell your friend you just HATE when those good sources go bad.

Or you could use the following, scientifically approved method:

Tell a friend who wants to cycle about the great gear you got at X.com. Let HIM run a cycle of their gear. If it's G2G, you just eliminated almost all of the risk. If it's not, sigh and tell your friend you just HATE when those good sources go bad.

I LoL'ed

Back